Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

League Of Boosters.org [CHEAP BOOSTING]

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
League Of Boosters.org [CHEAP BOOSTING]

Hello,

We are recently started our website back up and are looking for orders

Add me on skype for info etc: braden.elcock

How exactly does this work?

Itís simple. We play on your account until we reach your desired League and/or Division. Once that happens we will no longer be logging into your account unless you place another order.

Confidential information such as your LoL username and password are completely erased after your order has been completed. The only record we keep is the e-mail address you used to make your payment; this helps us distinguish between returning customers and new customers.

Can I trust you guys with my LoL account?

This question gets e-mailed to us so often that it would be a crime not include this in our FAQ. Itís understandable to question a service that requires not only your payment, but your LoL account information too. Letís be completely honest hereÖ

Yes, there is no reason not to trust us. We are high elo players looking to stomp your ranked games, not 13 year old kids looking for free money and LoL accounts. Weíve dealt with the account information of such a large number of LoL accounts that you wouldnít even believe us if we told you. If we were just looking for free LoL accounts we would have been gone a looooong time ago. We are still here, and still the #1 most trusted elo boosting service on the web.

How long will the boost take?

Our time windows are estimates based on each 10 ranked wins achieved for our customers. A boost for 10 wins will generally take no more than 3 days (excluding the verification & possible wait time due to being busy) to complete. There are times when we are not so busy and are able to complete an order of 10 wins in less than 48 hours. It all really depends on how busy we are with other orders.

What if I place an order but feel like playing on my account later?

Thatís not a problem at all thanks to the pause and resume features in our Members Area. Pausing your order lets our players know that you are playing, we will not log in at this time. Resuming your order will let our players know that we can log in once again.

Is using your service safe for my account?

If youíre worried about getting banned then youíll be happy to know that less than 2% of our customers have ever gotten banned. These customers are often temporarily banned due to their own wrong-doings via the Tribunal.

Can I request that you guys play certain roles or champions on my account

Yep. Feel free to make any requests at all by using the message feature when you login. This way your request gets sent directly to the players working on your order.

Please remember that because there are so many of us constantly working on your orders itís sometimes just simply impossible for us to fulfill your special request; please donít hesitate to still leave any requests/notes in the messages section of our Members Area for our players to see.

How do I get access to the Members Area?

Access to our Members Area is given after one of our Admins verifies your order, which doesnít usually take longer than 24 hours. You will then receive an e-mail from our system providing you with your unique login information

Providing a unique user-interface to manage all of your orders, socialize with our players, and track the progress of your order in real time is the best way to eliminate skepticism. We feel that our Members Area proves to our customers that we arenít a group of bullshitters, rather a group of skilled League of Legends players hungry for ranked wins.

I have more questions, how do I contact you guys?

Send an e-mail to and weíll reply ASAP (within 6 hours).