Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Great s2 diamond acc with alot of stuff.

Discussion on Great s2 diamond acc with alot of stuff. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Great s2 diamond acc with alot of stuff.

WTS s2 diamond account alot of runes/champs!

Hi today I am wanting to sell my league of legends account that has tons of runes and really good variety of champions aswell, with this acc you can easily manage to play on high lvl!

EU WEST!!!

CHAMPIONS I rather just made list of champs I DO NOT HAVE cause its way shorter: fiddlesticks, hecarim, heimerdinger, kha zikx, Leblanck, lux, malzahar, nami, pantheon, poppy, quinn, rammus, sejuani, sion, syndra, teemo, tresh, twitch, veigar, victory, zed, zilean.

14k IP left so you can buy few of these if you wanna to.

SKINS:
Annie: frost fire Annie
Ashe: amthyst ashe
Brand: Crycore brand
Chogath: nightmare chogath (not available anymore), jurassic cho.
Corki: hotrod corki, urfrider corki.
Darius: lord darius
Ezreal: Pulsefire ezreal, Frosted ezreal.
Galio: Enchanted galio
gangplank: Spooky gangplank
Graves: Mafia graves, riot graves.
Irelia: Aviator irelia, Infiltrator irelia, Frostblade irealia.
Janna: Victorious janna
Jax: Temple jax
Karthus: Grimreaper karthus.
Kog maw: Lion dance kogmaw (legendary), Jurassic kogmaw.
Lee Sin: Dragon fist lee sin, muay thai lee sin.
Maokai: Festive maokai (cant get anymore), haunted maokai.
Morgana: Blackthorn Morgana.
Nocturne: Frozen terror nocturne, Void nocturne, Ravager nocturne, Haunting nocturne (cant get anymore)
Olaf: brolaf skin.
Orianna: sewn chaos orianna, Bladecraft orianna.
Renekton: Bloodfury renekton.
Riven: Reedem riven, Championship riven.
Shyvana: Ironscale shyvana, darkflame shyvana.
Sivir: Bandit sivir.
Skarner: Sandscourge skarner.
Sona: Arcade sona.
Swain: Northern front swain.
Tryndamere: Demonblade tryndamere (legendary)
Twisted fate: jack of hearts twisted fate, High noon twisted fate, Musketeer twisted fate, Underworld twisted fate.
Warwick: Hyena warwick
Yorick: All the skins.
Ziggs: Mad scientist ziggs, Major ziggs.

RUNES!
19 runepages!

(sorry for wierd looking adjustments)

Normal games 785 wins and around 750 loses.
S2 diamond so you get the diamond borders aswell.
Ranked atm is. Gold division IV

So yea thats about I am selling this acc cause I am totally bored of the game and starting to move on with my life =D. Payments via paypal only Skype kaukos1 add me for offers! If theres something more you want to ask add skype or leave a message here.

And the price I am asking for this acc is 300e via paypal

Can use middle man since I dont wanna go first in 1 to 1 trade.!