Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB Diamond Account (Nordic/East)

Discussion on WTB Diamond Account (Nordic/East) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1
WTB Diamond Account (Nordic/East)

skype me- bojanmitreski

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Diamond V (NA) , Gold IV (Nordic/East), Gold V (West)
03/17/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Nordic Account has 25 skins and 80 champions West has 44 Champions and 9 skins NA Account has 18 champions 1 skin skype--- bojanmitreski
Eu west and Eu Nordic and east safe division boost by diamond players
03/01/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello. We are a small but dedicated group of diamond ranked players offering league boost in on the euw and eune servers. Prices will be discussed through skype. We have no problems adding you on our main accounts to make sure that we are legit. Please ask questions here or add us on skype for further information: "Leagueboost.net on" skype. Our facebook page: Leagueboosting - League of Legends - Dienstleistungsunternehmen | Facebook
Eu west and Eu Nordic and east safe division boost by diamond players
02/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello. We are a small but dedicated group of diamond ranked players offering league boost in on the euw and eune servers. Prices will be discussed through skype. We have no problems adding you on our main accounts to make sure that we are legit. Please ask questions here or add us on skype for further information: "Leagueboost.net on" skype. Our facebook page: Leagueboosting - League of Legends - Dienstleistungsunternehmen | Facebook
WTS or WTT eu nordic/east account!!!!
10/11/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi, i whant to sell or trade to eu west my lol eune account 1. 50champs 2. 13 nice skins 3. 2rune pages with runes for ad and ap 4. in elo hell(860), but as you know elo is going to be recovered soon http://imageshack.us/a/img689/7289/eueast.png I whant only 20euros for this awesome acc.
~~[S]ell Top EU-Nordic/East Account~~
01/09/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
#closed #sold