Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Tons of Dmage T-shirt [WTS]

Discussion on Tons of Dmage T-shirt [WTS] within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Tons of Dmage T-shirt [WTS]

I'd like to sell Tons of damage T-shir with a trinity force on it and Sk Ocelote's autograph! I've win this shirt on IEM katowice and got ocelote's autograph and photo . So if u're interested in buying this very rare t-shirt, pm me or write offers here.
Old 03/16/2013, 20:28   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 123
make a photo for more offers :b im not intressted i have a photo with him..^^

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Lvl 30 Pulsefire LoL NA account (All champs,tons of skins,tons of runes, great offer)
07/09/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Summoner Level: 30 RP: 9067(Will be used to purchase skins that go on sale) IP: 1532(will be used to buy champions that come out and additional runes) Champions: 100 Accounts Worth: Around 800 USD Asking Price: 200 USD (OBO) Payment Method: Paypal (I will not go first) Contact Email: [email protected] Skype: sexyfoxgirl
30k to 110k dmage??
06/05/2012 - DarkOrbit - 9 Replies
OK so i keep running into players who hit 30-50k with white but than out of no were 100k + with RSB i know its not a config chnage because when white attacks same damage again, i got into a fight with a goli he hit 32k with white but RSB in 100k?? also a venge hit me with 40k white but hes RSB doing 110k?? I hit 40K-50K with but 60k max with RSB HOw are these players hitting so much with RSB anyone know??:confused: