Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[euw]ultra nice account PLATIN GOLDS2 ALL CHAMPS

Discussion on [euw]ultra nice account PLATIN GOLDS2 ALL CHAMPS within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[euw]ultra nice account PLATIN GOLDS2 ALL CHAMPS

Hello I want today to sell my smurf account, account is on Golden Division I in new system. Im wanna mark at begining im dont wanna scam anybody, im just want to sell my account bec im not longer need it, bec im elo booster (trusted on forum). Account is on EU W( but you can easily transfer to nordic)

IF INTERESTED ADD ME SKYPE:

Account Details:

- 3 free tokens to refund!

- Golden Board from S2

- PLATINUM ELO!

- 31 skins

- all champs (missed tresh only)

- 3/4 all runes!!!

- 10 pages runes

- 1000+ normal wins

OFC IM AGREED TO USE MIDDLEMAN SERVICE!!!
Payment:

Paypal

IF INTERESTED ADD ME SKYPE:

[/QUOTE]

Old 03/16/2013, 16:59   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 55
How much do you want for this account ?
Old 03/16/2013, 17:02   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

30€
Old 03/18/2013, 18:06   #4

BUMPP!

+4000 RP!
Old 03/21/2013, 17:30   #5

re

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[SELL] ULTRA NICE ACCOUNT - FULL CHAMPS, 3/4 RUNES,GOLDEN BOARD, GOLD DIVISON I S3
03/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 15 Replies
Hello I want today to sell my smurf account, account is on Golden Division I in new system. Im wanna mark at begining im dont wanna scam anybody, im just want to sell my account bec im not longer need it, bec im elo booster:) (trusted on forum). Account is on EU NE( but you can easily transfer to west:)) IF INTERESTED ADD ME SKYPE: SKYPE: KRYSTEQ45 Account Details: - 3 free tokens to refund!
eu w account 78 champs, 52 skins, platin elo s3
01/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
hey guys, just wanna sell my account, hope u will like it and offer me good prices, im accepting paypal and psc :) Nicht mehr erhältlich= not avaible anymore Ahri- Midnight Ahri Akali- Stinger Akali, Nurse Akali, Blood Moon Akali, Silverfang Akali, Crimson Akali (nicht mehr erhätlich) Alistar- Unchained Alistar, Matador Alistar (nicht mehr erhätlich) Amumu- Pharaoh Amumu (nicht mehr erhätlich)
WTS EU-W 91 Champs 10RunePage GoldS2 30€
12/22/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello, Here I am to sell a league of legends accounts, after I moved to my girlfriend I can't use free time to play games, and actually my internet also doesn't allow me to do that. Lets see some informations about the account, which is my very first account, just made it back to 2010, I have wellcome mail and every mail from riotgames. So, the account has 91 champions, 10 rune pages, quite nice amount of runes, I was gold in season 2, so the account comes with gold badge and icons,...
League of Legends Account zu verkaufen [Ultra: All Champs + 86 Skins]
10/11/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
League Of Legends EUW Account zu Verkaufen! 3v3 14xx Elo Solo 12xx Elo 958 Wins 28 RP <-> 1156 IP Hi verkaufe hier meinen League of Legends Account http://s7.directupload.net/images/120917/temp/r32 aglvj.png
LF Account S1 Platin S2 Platin many Champs Offer €€€
07/23/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
topic searching an league of legends account eu west oder eu nordic east with nearly all champs and platin season 1 and season 2 offering much money. trading only with middleman mfg