Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

~Extremely Loaded LoL Account~ ALL CHAMPIONS - SKIN FOR EVERY CHAMP - 22,000 IP

Discussion on ~Extremely Loaded LoL Account~ ALL CHAMPIONS - SKIN FOR EVERY CHAMP - 22,000 IP within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

C/O $180 - Virus

Hey ElitePvpers, I am selling my extremely content filled account. I've
personally spent over $800 on this account.

Features :

- 3 Letter name

- 22,700 IP

- Every Champion

- ATLEAST one skin on EVERY Champion , except for like 5 champions. The amount of skins on this account is crazy.

- Massive amount of Summoner Icons -> Christmas , Halloween , Gold Cup , Season 2 champion icon , PulseFire , Chinese New Year

- 7 Rune Pages with t3 runes on all

- Every new champion that came out on S2 and after S2 has the champion bundle purchased.

Don't lowball please, I've spent a fortune on this account but don't have time to play anymore, entering college.

WANT TO BUY THIS ACCOUNT? Add me on Skype Rogan952

I WILL SHOW YOU EVERYTHING ON THIS ACCOUNT ON SKYPE SCREEN SHARE. PLEASE NO STUPID OFFERS.
Old 03/14/2013, 02:24   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

4$ ?USD ? i'm being generous
Old 03/14/2013, 02:29   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MengDrop View Post
4$ ?USD ? i'm being generous
*****, i'll do $190.
Old 03/14/2013, 02:38   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxyunginxx View Post
*****, i'll do $190.
You can HMU on skype : Rogan952
Old 03/14/2013, 09:49   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

NA??
Euw??

Similar Threads Similar Threads
03/14/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey ElitePvpers, I am selling my extremely content filled account. I've personally spent over $800 on this account. Features : - 3 Letter name - 22,700 IP - Every Champion
[WTT/S] Fully Loaded NA 30 LoL account w/ALL champions and a few rare skins!
02/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello, I have recently found out that Katarina has a skin that will not be available any more. Kitty Kat Katarina, and I want it really badly. I am willing to trade/sell my NA account that has ALL the champions plus a good amount of skins too. Account specs: Level 30 Bronze Division IV Ranked Wins:32
S> LOADED NA LoL Account (Tons of skins(5 legendary), runes, 92/95 champions
04/06/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
As the title says. I am only missing Fiora, Lulu, Naut. I have about 8k Ip on the account. Quitting lol to focus on school. The account was sitting around 1750 but it decayed to about 1500 because I didn't play in about two months. Bunch of normal wins as well. Legendary skins Brolaf Astronaut Teemo Gentlemen Cho Corporate Mundo Demon Blade Tryn.
S> LOADED NA LoL Account (Tons of skins(5 legendary), runes, 92/95 champions,
04/06/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
As the title says. I am only missing Fiora, Lulu, Naut. I have about 8k Ip on the account. Quitting lol to focus on school. The account was sitting around 1750 but it decayed to about 1500 because I didn't play in about two months. Bunch of normal wins as well. Legendary skins Brolaf Astronaut Teemo Gentlemen Cho Corporate Mundo Demon Blade Tryn.
I sell my best lol account lvl 30 all champ and 2 skin for all champ i have!!
02/08/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
League of legends(lol):i have christmas skin 2011(snowmerdinger-maokai and 2 other...)and all champ.. and i have 2 skin for all my champ (pax jax and artic warfar cait)good rune AD and AP and Cooldown i have investigate 2100$ xD im no life :P steam: valve pack-----rockstar games pack-----cod4-6.garrysmod battlenet: world of warcraft.burning.wrath.cataclysm.6month but i have 3 month now... 6-3=3 month :P if i have error its because im french of quebec :P thx all and for lol or steam...