Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

League of Legends EU Nordic & East Account !

Discussion on League of Legends EU Nordic & East Account ! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation League of Legends EU Nordic & East Account !

League of Legends EU Nordic & East Account !

German / English

Hey,

hier wird ein Lv 30 League of Legends Account verkaufen bzw. versteigert. Der Account war werder gebannt, noch verwarnt.

Der Account beinhaltet 32 Champions mit 15 Skins

#Silverfang Akali, Unchained Alistar, Emumu, Spectral Fiddlesticks, Darkforge Jarvan IV, Jaximus, High Command Katarina, Judgment Kayle, Marble Malphite, Galcial Olaf, Gothic Orianna, Frelijord Rammus, Redemmed Riven, Northern Front Swain, Riot Girl Tristana,

Ausserdem bietet euch der Account noch 3636 Kampfpunkte!

Nach Geldeingang werde ich euch unverzüglich die Daten schicken, die ihr dann selbstständig auf der Homepage von League of Legends ändern müsst. (E-Mail, Passwort)

Bei Fragen könnt ihr mir jederzeit schreiben, werde antworten wenn ich Zuhause bin.

English /

Hey,

here, a Lv 30 League of Legends account for sale or auction. The account was banned werder, yet cautioned.

The account includes 32 Champions with 15 skins

# Silver Fang Akali, Unchained Alistar, Emumu, Spectral Fiddlesticks, Dark Forge Jarvan IV, Jaximus, High Command Katarina, Judgment Kayle, Marble Malphite, Olaf Galcial, Gothic Orianna, Frelijord Rammus Redemmed Riven, Northern Front Swain, Riot Girl Tristana,

In addition, the account you still offers 3636 Battle Points!

After payment I will send you immediately the data that you have to then automatically change to the website of League of Legends. (E-mail, password)

For questions, you can write to me at any time, will answer when I am home.

Tags
league of legend acc sell, selling account