Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

SELLING TOP EUNE PLAT 2 SOLO Q + GOLD 5 3v3

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SELLING TOP EUNE PLAT 2 SOLO Q + GOLD 5 3v3

Hello,

i'm selling my EUNE "smurf" which i played when EUW was down for maintenance or anything else.

The account itself has 66 champions, and is currently in division 2 (23 points) at the Platinum league + leader of a gold 5 3v3 team. This means, at the end of the season you have a guaranteed plat reward in solo q + a guaranteed gold reward in 3v3. There are 3 runepages and all the standard runes for every role needed to play ranked successfully.

Skins are the following (18) :

Jurassic Cho
Traditional Lee Sin
Leprachaun Veigar
Almost Prom King Amumu
Pharaoh Nidalee
Primal Udyr
Nightblade Irelia
Molten Rammus
Frosted Ezreal
Shadow Prince Malzahar
Tribal Ryze
Emumu
Imperial Xin'Zhao
Forsaken Olaf
Royal Shaco
Count Vladimir
Tundra Hunter Warwick
Galactic Nasus

I only accept PayPal. If you're interested in the account, add me on skype under the nick: cevolol

Or leave me a private message here, but i prefer skype. Price will be discussed further on.

By purchasing the account you get the origin e-mail + date when the account was created and the nickname + the password of course. I can screenshare or send you screenshots of the account.

thanks

« Selling EU NE Account ! | Looking for trusted middle man »