Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sell> EUNE Gold IV ACC with High MMR and AD Runes + Champs

Discussion on Sell> EUNE Gold IV ACC with High MMR and AD Runes + Champs within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Sell> EUNE Gold IV ACC with High MMR and AD Runes + Champs

Hi!

I would like to sell my EUNE Gold IV account.

The server it's on is EUNE and the S3 elo is Gold IV. No elo on S2.

The account has almost all ad carry champs but kogmaw and caitlyn.

It has around 3300 IP and almost no RP at all.

It has 1 AD rune page, another clean ap rune page for future, on the ad carry rune page - few spots are not completed but you can buy the rest of the runes with the IP on the bank.

As mentioned before, it is on EUNE and has almost all the AD Carry champs.

Around 40 ranked wins, around 150 normal wins. Very high MMR ranked rate so you get high points every game you win, easy to boots it's league elo. Very high KDA Ratio with the ad champs.

It has no skins.

Never got banned or warning.

I'm not using this account anymore and I would like to sell it for someone who needs a Gold IV account and needs to just boost his ELO up with the ad carry and ad runes on it.

my skype is ninebeats, add me and we will discuss there.
BTW: I won't go first unless you are very trusted on this forums.
I only accept paypal payments, and if you want a proof for my trustness, I can send you a messege through ebay with my 100% positive rate with 70 points on it, i'm safe seller and trusted.

Once I receive your payment, I would send you the Username, Password, and the Email so you can change everything as you wish.

Enjoy and don't hesitate to add me and ask any questions needed.

Fixed, it is Gold IV, not V!
Old 03/10/2013, 22:15   #2

Update:

The account is gold IV not V!

Current offer is 20Euro, if anyone offers more, i'll sell it to him.
Old 03/12/2013, 01:57   #3

Bring up my post!
Old 03/12/2013, 19:24   #4 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 30
Acc is sold.
Old 03/12/2013, 19:31   #5

Thank you PatrickStar for buying.

Closing the thread, trade went smooth.
Closed Thread