Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Celestial Gaming Elo Boosts

Discussion on Celestial Gaming Elo Boosts within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Celestial Gaming Elo Boosts

NA BOOSTS

After our very successful season 2 boosting we are happy to take on new customers again!

Hey Guys,

I'm looking to start an elo service for you all at the cheapest prices here on elitepvp! Now you may be wondering how it is possible for us to offer this for so cheap. Well I'll tell you:

We love this game

We enjoy just playing and we all decided as a team instead of elo boosting our friends for free and playing normals we would make a little bit of cash on the side. That's all this is for us; We are 4 guys 1.8k, 1.9k, 2.2k and 2.4k that just love to play and help people out.

NEW Prices

Bronze Division - $25 per Tier
Silver Division - $35 per Tier
Gold Division - $45 per Tier

Promotion Tiers will be an extra $10

Our main boosters have started school again so we will be trying something new: for our cheapest prices yet we will be boosting, just at a slower pace. We may not be able to get you a tier per week but we do guarantee the boost will be done at one of the cheapest prices on EPVP!

And just a quick reminder if you are buying a boost from us or we have just completed one please post something in this thread so we can help more people out =)

~Special Offer: We are going to be testing out some 1-on-1 lessons whether it be ranked duo queue, 1-on-1 mid or top solo lessons, or just normal games. We invite you to try out this service for our special offer price of $7 per hour

Quote:
Originally Posted by Envyed View Post
These guys work very fast, have extremely good customer service, and all around excellent for their price, compared to all of the other Elo Boosters out there. Definitely Recommend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordz23 View Post
So far these guys are legit, they have my trust.

great job boost, very trusted, finished my 1710-1810. go get their service!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zyfij View Post
I bought a boost from them and they have raised my elo by 300 in the past 2 days without a loss =)
Solid Bunch Of Blokes nice to deal with

Old 09/12/2012, 14:00   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 60
Skype?
Old 09/12/2012, 17:54   #3

We've just set up an official Skype feel free to add us
user: tee_dizzy
Old 09/12/2012, 23:13   #4

I've added all you guys on skype so far. Doing two elo boosts right now so we should be done them by tomorrow!
Old 09/13/2012, 06:41   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

If you guys are legit I'd definitely buy with those prices o_o. Unfortunately its very hard to trust such low prices. Meh, I guess I'll try to give you guys a chance and add you on Skype soon.
Old 09/16/2012, 03:56   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

These guys work very fast, have extremely good customer service, and all around excellent for their price, compared to all of the other Elo Boosters out there. Definitely Recommend.
Old 09/16/2012, 16:02   #7

To all my customers

Really frustrating how Riot keeps taking down the ranked queues on NA this week. We're really sorry the elo boosts are taking a bit longer but stick with us we are working hard!
Old 09/17/2012, 06:03   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tee_Dizzle View Post
To all my customers

Really frustrating how Riot keeps taking down the ranked queues on NA this week. We're really sorry the elo boosts are taking a bit longer but stick with us we are working hard!
Haha tell me about it, I just bought a boost from another booster and the queues are down again today
Old 09/18/2012, 18:01   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I bought a boost from them and they have raised my elo by 300 in the past 2 days without a loss =) Solid Bunch Of Blokes nice to deal with
Old 09/18/2012, 21:08   #10

Now accepting new boosts!
Old 09/19/2012, 18:37   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

hi I'd like to use your services message me my IGN lol na server : RULE 2 DoubleTAP
Old 09/19/2012, 23:12   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinaMalina View Post
hi I'd like to use your services message me my IGN lol na server : RULE 2 DoubleTAP
Hey it's hard for me to talk to you in-game since I'm always on different accounts, if you could add me on skype that would be great.

Old 09/20/2012, 00:37   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Interested in a boost, added you on skype.

Cheers
Old 09/22/2012, 01:37   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

added on skype !
Old 09/22/2012, 04:22   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Bump For Justice
Just finished my elo boost from 850-1250.
Cheap and efficient. Good blokes finished it within a week great doing business with them recommend