Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[S]elling CHEAP EuW LoL Accounts [30]~~~~

Discussion on [S]elling CHEAP EuW LoL Accounts [30]~~~~ within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[S]elling CHEAP EuW LoL Accounts [30]~~~~

☆☆☆☆IMPORTANT☆☆☆☆
Read before even THINKING about Purchasing:
Failure to do ANY of these steps will result in a full refund immediately.

How You Will Pay:
1) Paypal
2) Send as gift
3) Copy & Paste in message of payment: "I will not dispute this payment as this transaction is for a purchase of virtual goods. With this payment, I am acknowledging that I am satisfied with what I have bought and realize that it is in working conditions.
4)You will pay first.
5)Enjoy the account

[/CENTER]

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

EU WEST ACCOUNTS

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

$85

Account 10:
43 Champions
RP: 20
IP: 4175

Skin(s):
Unchained Alistar
Frostfire Annie
Bandito Fiddlesticks
RIOT GRAVES
Phantom Karthus
Mercenary Katarina
Silver Kayle
Judgement Kayle
Assassin Master Yi
Sewn Chaos orianna
Full Metal Rammus
Riot girl Tristana
Tundra Hunter Warwick

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

$40 SOLD

Account 11:
32 Champions
RP: 45
IP: 1086

Skin(s):
Crimson Akali
Battle Cast Prime Chogath
Judgement Kayle
Infernal Mordekaiser

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

$45

Account 12:
RP: 100
IP: 1290
43 Champions
2 refunds remaining

$15
Account 13:
RP: 110
IP: 601
Champions: 11
Rune pages: 2

Terms of Service & Customer Agreement:

You as a buyer will not refund any of these payments, all sales are final.
We are not responsible for anything that happens to the account AFTER the sale is complete. Once you have the user/pass, you are on your own.
In certain cases, if you're trusted (which we decide) and can prove that you lost the account due to circumstances out of your hands, you WILL BE REFUNDED.
As a buyer, you are agreeing to all that was stated above.

OFFER ON ALL THESE ACCOUNTS. POST HERE.
Old 03/11/2013, 22:01   #2

elite*gold: 0
bumpp