Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS- RARE ACCOUNT - RARE SKINS - Definitely not Blitzcrank Silver Kayle Red Card Kata

Discussion on WTS- RARE ACCOUNT - RARE SKINS - Definitely not Blitzcrank Silver Kayle Red Card Kata within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS- RARE ACCOUNT - RARE SKINS - Definitely not Blitzcrank Silver Kayle Red Card Kata

Old 03/10/2013, 17:38   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 45
The Black Market: 189/0/1
I give you 20€ for the account.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTS] Account League of Legends - RARE SKINS - Definitely not Blitzcrank Silver Kayle
02/21/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
League of Legends - RARES SKINS - ALL CHAMPIONS en vente sur eBay.fr (fin le 01-mars-13 17:51:23 Paris)
Sell: EUW LVL 30 with- KITTY CAT KATA , URF , RIOT SINGED AND MORE VERY RARE SKINS -
02/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
EUW Level 30 (1530 Elo) 5 Skins (2 rare Kayle skins)
01/18/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, i want to sell my Smurf account as fast as possible. 2 Rune pages AP/AD 17 Champs: Annie, Ashe, Eve, Garen, Janna, Kat, Kayle(2 rare skins), Lulu, Master yi, Morg, Nunu, Poppy, Ryze, Sivir, Soraka, Vayne(heart skin), Xerath(red xerath skin) lolking: Smurfcakelol - Europe West - Summoners - League of Legends Statistics - lolking.net 160RP, 60 IP 3 Refunds Price: 15€ Only Paypal(gift) (me first if u are trusted) Skype: Pancakelol
Beautiful 2k elo, super rare account for sale! NA - Triumphant Ryze - Silver Kayle
12/31/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
Hey folks, my brother is finally letting me sell his old league of legends account, he is an ex-tournament player, but he is now at university, so no longer plays. I am more than happy to use a verified middleman, however will go first if you have a very good rating on this website. The account owns every champion in-game, 16 rune pages, most good runes etc. Now for the fun part, rare skins include, Triumphant Ryze and Silver kayle. Image below of the best skins. If you are...
[WTS] Silver Elo EuW Account with rare skins!
05/28/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Hey i want to sell my account with silver elo and several skins+ 2 full rune pages price now only 20€ over paypal msg me on forum or skype mosuri00 if you want i can play the account up to gold elo for a little extra money http://s14.directupload.net/images/120514/sgm3o79 p.png http://s14.directupload.net/images/120514/eqkwqkw h.png