Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

WTS LEAGUE OF LEGENDS ACCOUNT 30 LVL EU WEST.CHEAP!!!!!!!! :)

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS LEAGUE OF LEGENDS ACCOUNT 30 LVL EU WEST.CHEAP!!!!!!!! :)

HI,
League of legends Eu West account.
304wins
40champs
Free Transfer For Eu Nordic And East Also For Turkey.
I want 17Euro paypal only.
Cheap Account.

I Dont go first

« ELO BOOSTING SERVICE ... | Wts »

Similar Threads
EU WEST LEAGUE OF LEGENDS ACCOUNT CHEAP!!!!
02/19/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
hi, I Sell My League Of Legends Eu West Account. Wins:304 Champions:40 I have free Transfer For Turkey and Eu N&E I Want 17€(paypal) we will negotiate the price I Am Not A Scammer I Want The Money MY SKYPE NAME: wanting.paxsivir
League of Legends EU WEST ACCOUNT! (CHEAP)
01/18/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
42 Champions Ahri,Akali,Alistar,Ashe,Brand,Cho'Gath,Corki,Dr.Mu ndo,Ezreal,Fiddlesticks,Garen,Gragas,Graves,Jax,Ja yce,Karma,Karthus,Kha'Zix,Kog'Maw,Lux,Master Yi,Morgana,Nunu,Olaf,Orianna,Pantheon,Shaco,Shen,S hyvana,Singed,Sivir,Soraka,Tristana,Tryndamere,Twi stedFate,Vayne,Veigar,Vladimir,Volibear,Wukong,Xer ath,Zyra 9 skins (Not counting Tristana's/Alistar's) Midnight Ahri,Nottingham Ezreal,Mafia Graves,Mecha Kha'Zix,Lion Dance Kog'Maw(Legendary),Bladecraft Orianna,Workshop...
Very Cheap Level 30 League of Legends Account Skins, Champs, Runes[EU West]
02/11/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey guys, selling my level 30 account reletively cheap because i need 10 bucks for the new haunting nocturne skin on my NA Account(Switched because freinds play on NA), 10 bucks is only about 7 Euro's so i feel that is a bargan for what the account has. Things to notice: I have a few expensive champs like Irelia, Nocturne and vlad aswell as plenty of 3150's . Still have RP and IP on the account. Skins: Ravager Nocturne, Frejlord Ashe , Reverse Annie(My favorite) Runes: I have the...