Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Searching Platin/DIA EUW Acc

Discussion on Searching Platin/DIA EUW Acc within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Searching Platin/DIA EUW Acc

Hey Guys,

searching an EUW-Account and it should have Platin or Diamant season3 and it should have the platin or diamant banner from s2.
Account should have arround 100+Champs and some skins would be nice too.

Only interesting in Accoutns with the regestration email and the saved email from the regestration.

I would offer something like 150, PSC or PayPal dont care .

Regards,

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Searching LoL Acc EUW S3 Platin/diamant S3 min 1,8
12/26/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello im searching a LoL Acc on EUW with S2 min Platin and S3 min 1,8. Min 8 rune sites and 50 champs. I pay up to 100 only with MM i pay with psc
Searching EUW - PLATIN/DIAMOND SLOT!
11/11/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey, i search a Platin or Diamond Slot, TOMORROW is the last day before Season2 Ends! I offer 30-40 via PaySafeCard! Payment after 5 Wins and Season 2 Ends, that means when i get it - you get it.
[Searching] Platin Ranked Team Slot (1650+ Elo)
09/13/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey Guys, i'm looking for a slot in a ranked team that has 1650 or higher rating, so i get the platinum frame for team games in season 3. Price negotioable, paypal or psc. Greetings. EDIT: EU West