Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

MarcP skype: MarcPietsch is a scammer. Be aware.

Discussion on MarcP skype: MarcPietsch is a scammer. Be aware. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
MarcP skype: MarcPietsch is a scammer. Be aware.

Yesterday he wasted like 3hours of my time by trying to take over my lol account.

We made a deal that he is going to buy starcraft2 cd-key and trade it for my lol account. After agreeing to terms( im going first) he said that he will notify me when cd-key comes to his email. One hour later he wrote on skype that he has the key is ready to trade but after I asked to make a screenshot of that email with cd-key blanked out he made some cheezy excuse that he has to go to dinner and never wrote back.

so get that cd-key and we can start. It might take for it to be delivered
[2013.02.22 17:57:34] Benas: most of time it takes like 5 to 10mins
[2013.02.22 17:57:36] Marc Pietschmann: ye
[2013.02.22 17:57:43] Marc Pietschmann: ill tell u if i have it
[2013.02.22 19:15:12] Marc Pietschmann: its there
[2013.02.22 19:16:02] Benas: i dont want to be needy or anything but could do a screenshot of email with serial blanked out ?
[2013.02.22 19:16:13] Benas: i want to be sure you really got the key
[2013.02.22 19:16:32] Marc Pietschmann: ye ofc butn eed to go to dinner now will do it after, i promise
[2013.02.22 19:16:53] Benas: when can I expect you to be back ?
[2013.02.22 19:17:01] Marc Pietschmann: like in 1 hour
[2013.02.22 19:17:11] Benas: okey then
//////

and that is the last I heard of him. Never responded on skype again. But was online on this site all the time( posting and creating new trades).

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Be aware of this scammer
12/01/2011 - 12Sky2 - 3 Replies
Hello everyone, I was scammed by guy who has following YIM: [email protected] He scammed my g12 on aeria, with 1b, wlc and 100k CP Be careful guys with trading him....
Be Aware: RappelzVeteran is a scammer !
11/29/2010 - Rappelz Trading - 8 Replies
So the guy wanted to buy my 12x sb,evoker and 10x priest acc,he went first but 1stly he sent money as payment,i returned them as gift,to show him how it works ,and i told him to send as a gift that time,he sent as payment again,i told him that he send them with wrong method,in 2 sec he charged the 2 payments that he made,so now i lost 47$....I lost them cuz he charged 2 times,the 1st time i returned them,Proofs here : my first mail + their reply : Dear XXXXXXXXXX, Thank you for...
BE AWARE OF THIS SCAMMER
04/01/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 6 Replies
hey guys. i`ve just been scammed by an guy that pretending he is from Toronto! his id`s are the following: MSN: [email protected] YM: [email protected] Try not tu trust him ! he got an acc on elitepvpers(Bkool) or something like that and that i made my first trade with him , now i tryed to see if he is scammer and talk with him from another YM id,and after i gaved him the infos first he stayed about 10 minutes more till he loged in on account and than went offline both on MSN and YM !...
Be aware of scammer
09/16/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 9 Replies
Well just to announce to people do not ever trade with someone called "IcyQueen" that has the email "[email protected]" Possible name "Lupascu Ionut" I paid him/her for a ecsro account alltho she took the money and gave me incorrect information. Just hope my chargeback gets thru -.-
be aware of a scammer
09/22/2008 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
EDIT: removed