Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Eune acc with ufo corki and many other skins.

Discussion on Eune acc with ufo corki and many other skins. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Eune acc with ufo corki and many other skins.

Hello, im selling my eune acc as i play on euw now.

Champs

Runes

Skins:
Headmistress Fiora
Sasquatch Nunu
Mr Mundoverse
Profesor Ryze
Full Metal Pantheon
Ufo Corki
Grey Warwick
Medieval Twitch
Iron Solari Leona
Nightmare Chogath
Firefighter Tristana
Sonoran Kogmaw
Judgement Kayle
Masquerade Evelynn
Nottinham Ezreal

Willing to go first to a trusted user.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[SELLING CHEAP] EUNE 75 champions 22 skins - LEGENDARY and LIMITED skins also
02/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, The account has never been banned/warned, it has the 'Honorable Opponent' badge. The account has around 75 champions. It has season 2 ranked silver icons, all of the halloween icons (the tier 4 one is worth a lot:)) and some of the xmas ones. It has 4 rune pages. Currently around 1300 elo (only wins in season 3). Skins:
Selling Acc Ufo Corki EUNE
10/22/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
I0m selling acc with skin ufo corki on eune. Lvl:20 Champs: 7 Skin: Ufo Corki Price: 5$ paypal/PSC Contact: PM/ Skype: pantego23
[S]ell lvl 20 Ufo Corki LoL Account EUNE [W]ant 350 e*gold
10/12/2012 - elite*gold Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, i offer you a LoL Account on Server Nord&East Europe. It's lvl 20 and from 2009 or spring 2010. On the Account i got like 5-6 Champs(Evelyn,Kayle,Mordekaiser,Corki with UFO SKIN!!!...)and 3 rune pages.I bought some runes u can check them by tipping in the name One Standing. like 2k Ip and 450 RP are also on this Account. screenshots on demand 350 e*g
[WTB] EUW or EUNE UFO Corki Account
07/28/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
[WTB] clean NA/EUNE acc lvl 30(+Reindeer Kog'Maw/Ufo Corki)
05/15/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 35 Replies
Looking for a NA/EUNE account. -lvl 30. -no bans. -no ranked games s2 or 1.3k - 1.4k elo. -other skins: dont care. -full rune pages for ap/ad carry & top. -in champions list must be included most of the ap/ad carries & Yorick & WW & Irelia. -full username & password & first email of the registered day. -full username & password of the support-site account. -payment: only paysafecard.