Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUNE Acc lots of skins/limited skins etc

Discussion on EUNE Acc lots of skins/limited skins etc within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post EUNE Acc lots of skins/limited skins etc

-

Tags
lol, lol acc eune, lol eune account on sale, lol skins champs sell acc, lol skins limited

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[SELLING CHEAP] EUNE 75 champions 22 skins - LEGENDARY and LIMITED skins also
02/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, The account has never been banned/warned, it has the 'Honorable Opponent' badge. The account has around 75 champions. It has season 2 ranked silver icons, all of the halloween icons (the tier 4 one is worth a lot:)) and some of the xmas ones. It has 4 rune pages. Currently around 1300 elo (only wins in season 3). Skins:
LoL Account Sale/EUNE/LVL30/60 Chamoions/25 Skins+Limited Skins//HOT!!!
04/15/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello, I want to sell my LoL account here. I just tell the important fact about this account. For details add me on Skype->Xantr0x or send me a PM if u are intressted. LVL 30 EUNE Server 60 Champions 25 Skins Normal Wins/Looses:360/365 Elo:1108 Ranked Wins/Looses:130/110
[S]>LoL NA 1867 ELO ACCOUNT/LOTS OF RUNES/LOTS OF RARE LIMITED SKINS
03/12/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
I'm currently selling a account with ALL the current champions except (Ziggs, Sejuani, Volibear, Nautilus, Fiora) Current elo for Season 2 solo queue : 1867 (Highest reached 2001) I have skins for champions ill list. Bolded are the rare skins Alistar- Unchained (facebook give away) Ashe- Queen Ashe skin Caitlyn- Arctic Warfare (magazine exclusive) Chogath- Nightmare skin (alienware give away) Corki- UFO Corki (people who played in beta) Kayle- Silver Kayle (silver kayle exclusive on...
[B]LoL Acc Silver mit lots of skins/limited skins/runes/champions!
12/03/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Want to sell my LoL acc what is on North America server! I have lots of things on this maybe more than u can think of! (I can show it via Tw) To help me keep this thread alive leave a comment and send me your skype or something where I can contact with you. I accept paypal, but I don't need Eg or PSC! Trading with only verified MMs, I'm only going first if you are like 30/0/0 Bump
NA LoL Account with lots of skins/champions, limited skins,runes!
11/17/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
sold!