Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTB] WTT my account for EUW/EUNE Account with Pulsefire and a Nidalee skin at least

Discussion on [WTB] WTT my account for EUW/EUNE Account with Pulsefire and a Nidalee skin at least within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTB] WTT my account for EUW/EUNE Account with Pulsefire and a Nidalee skin at least

Hey,

NEVER BEEN BANNED OR WARNED | HONORABLE OPPONENT | 1300 ELO | ALL 4 HALLOWEEN SUMMONER ICONS | 1 LEGENDARY 2 LIMITED SKINS

List of skins:

Legendary: Piltover Customs Blitzcrank

Limited: Festive Maokai

Pentakill Olaf

Sultan Tryndamere

Rageborn Mundo

Glaive Warrior Pantheon

Blood Knight Hecarim

Warlord Shen

Vandal Gragas

Dragon Fist Lee Sin

Jurassic Cho'Gath

Sandscourge Skarner

Ravager Nocturne

Jaximus

Leprechaun Veigar

Totemic Maokai

Primal Udyr

Northern Front Swain

Royal Shaco

Infernal Mordekaiser

Hextech Singed

Bloodfury Renekton

Limited: Nottingham Ezreal

Around 80 champions.

I AM TRADING THIS ACCOUNT FOR AN EUW OR EUNE ACCOUNT: Level does not matter, rank does not matter, Pulsefire Ezreal is what I want Any limited, legendary and limited skins are appreciated too.

CONTACT ME HERE OR ON SKYPE: razr.powa

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Suche / Searching] EUW Account with Nidalee skin (Bewitching Nidalee)
10/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
As the title says, I'm looking for an account with Bewitching Nidalee skin. I can also trade my account for it. If you're interested, feel free to pm me. I could also trade it for my account with 3 skins (Bladecraft Orianna, Frostfire Annie, Woad Ashe) and 28 champs but it's enough if your account only has Bewitching Nidalee skin and it should be on EUW. I can also pay with PSC. Only trading via trusted middleman.
Eune Account With Pulsefire Ezreal - 22 skins - Silver S2 - 64 Champion
01/21/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hello Pvpers Account Details http://i48.tinypic.com/n32c78.png Taking Offers!! Skype:
[WTB][NA] Account with Nidalee skin(s)
12/10/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey. I'm looking to buy an account on the north american server which has either bewitching nidalee, snow bunny nidalee, or both. I don't really mind the price.
[WTB][NA] Account with Nidalee skin(s)
12/10/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey. I'm looking to buy an account on the north american server which has either bewitching nidalee, snow bunny nidalee, or both. I don't really mind the price. Bump Bump
EUNE Cheap 1600 elo 55 skin account PULSEFIRE EZ
07/22/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies