Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Buying Riot Graves Riot Nasus

Discussion on Buying Riot Graves Riot Nasus within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Buying Riot Graves Riot Nasus

Hello EPVP,

I'm buying
- Riot Graves
- Riot Nasus

Offering 12,50 for 1

I'm also intressed in Pax jax, just offer me for that one

Needs to be on server; EUW

Paying via moneybookers (skrill) or PaySafeCard

PM me on EPVP or add me on skype; Montana321854
Old 02/16/2013, 23:23   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
were talking on skype

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS Riot graves,Full metal rammus,Riot nasus codes
11/28/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 23 Replies
Hello i have some skin codes for sale: Riot graves 4€: EUWEST x2,EUNE x2 Full metal rammus 3€: EUWEST x1,EUNE x2 Riot Nasus 3€:EUWEST x2,EUNE x2 Accept only Paypal. skype:tadlizger
[WTB] Riot Graves, Riot Nasus, Riot Singed
09/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hello epvpers! I would like to buy Riot Graves, Riot Nasus and Riot Singed. You can give me your offer and skype in the comments and i will add you. We will discuss the price over skype and about the willing and middleman, if needed. Best Regards Doktor Durum
[Selling] Pax Jax, Riot Nasus, Riot Graves, Arcade Sona | Platinum Slots | TRUSTED
11/11/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
I am selling my skins obtained through PAX Prime 2011/2012. (I also have 2 more slots to my Platinum ranked team + 5 wins @ $50/Slot) I am currently only interested in RP codes or Amazon Gift codes. Any PM's regarding any other types of trades will be ignored. (1) Pax Jax: $40
[WTS] West lvl 30,2000 RP,riot nasus,riot graves, FM rammus ==>>PAYPAL
08/18/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I want to sell my eu west account so here is the info : It has free transfer to the East server if its something you need -lvl 30 Eu West account with 3 rune pages for AD , AP , OFFTANK(ad & hp) ... i have 64 champions and about 200 IP left and 1900 RP LEFT elo is kinda low around 900 Skins : stinger akali unchained alistar infiltrator irelia
SELL 2 LOL ACC /w riot graves,riot k-9 nasus,full metal rammus
08/18/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
I want to sell my eu west account so here is the info : It has free transfer to the East server if its something you need -lvl 30 Eu West account with 3 rune pages for AD , AP , OFFTANK(ad & hp) ... i have 64 champions and about 200 IP left and 1900 RP LEFT elo is kinda low around 900 Skins : stinger akali unchained alistar infiltrator irelia