Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:26

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement


[WTT/WTS] Awesome Cheap Eu-West Acc

Discussion on [WTT/WTS] Awesome Cheap Eu-West Acc within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 105/0/3
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 2,296
Received Thanks: 158
[WTT/WTS] Awesome Cheap Eu-West Acc

Hi @ All I sell My Smurf Account @ Eu-West

Elo : He Is currently Bronze Diviso II 90 League Points
IP : 4826
RP : 2951


Champs Not owned :

Skins :


Runes :
5 Rune Pages
1x AD
1x Ap-Vs AD
1x AP-VS AP
1x Jungle
1x Support


Price > 25/20 PSC (since it got RP in worth of 15) you make good deal i need quick money for my main for then ew skins^^


or you give me anything else interesting like CSS/CS 1.6 Steam
Legaia is offline  
Old 02/15/2013, 18:40   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 79
Received Thanks: 1
I can give you css + cs + csgo steam Interested?
Fatux21 is offline  
Old 02/15/2013, 18:43   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 105/0/3
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 2,296
Received Thanks: 158
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatux21 View Post
I can give you css + cs + csgo steam Interested?
not interested with trade with 2013'ers
Legaia is offline  
Old 02/15/2013, 19:22   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 214
Received Thanks: 2
Would you be interested to trade with me? I can offer you my steam acc with the following games:



HalfLife is shown because cs 1.6 runs on the hf engine. ;D
BlameMeNot is offline  
Old 02/15/2013, 19:29   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 105/0/3
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 2,296
Received Thanks: 158
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlameMeNot View Post
Would you be interested to trade with me? I can offer you my steam acc with the following games:



HalfLife is shown because cs 1.6 runs on the hf engine. ;D
does only seems it so or does realy nowdays only 2013 user running arround this forum?
Legaia is offline  
Old 02/15/2013, 19:31   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)


 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 369/0/0
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 6,039
Received Thanks: 1,696
Steam Account with:
Arma2: Operation Arrowhead
CoD:MW3
CS:S
CS:GO
Crysis 2 Maximum Edition
Day of Defeat: Source
Half Life 2: Deathmatch
Half Life 2: Lost Coast
Killing Floor
Realm of the Mad ***
Warhammer 40.000 Dawn of War II - Retribution
Me Mose is offline  
Old 02/15/2013, 20:54   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 105/0/3
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 2,296
Received Thanks: 158
i am waiting first for some more offers


> Special-Event | Will Trade The Acc for a 10 PSC because i need fast the riot points
Legaia is offline  
Old 02/15/2013, 21:05   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)


 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 369/0/0
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 6,039
Received Thanks: 1,696
Quote:
Originally Posted by He-Solares View Post
i am waiting first for some more offers


> Special-Event | Will Trade The Acc for a 10€ PSC because i need fast the riot points
Okay. Let me ask you, is the Registration Email and everything in it? If yes I'd take it for 10€ I guess.

Edit:

There you say you go to quit LoL. Not trustful, Sorry I wont buy it.
Me Mose is offline  
Old 02/15/2013, 21:37   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 105/0/3
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 2,296
Received Thanks: 158
Quote:
Originally Posted by Me Mose View Post
Okay. Let me ask you, is the Registration Email and everything in it? If yes I'd take it for 10 I guess.

Edit:

There you say you go to quit LoL. Not trustful, Sorry I wont buy it.
i play since almost 3 years i got more then 5 acc's because i started LoL with some friends and every friend who quieted gave the acc to me.

ofc i got reg mail and would give u the e-mail where the acc is created so 100% save trade and i wont be able to get the acc back
Legaia is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling 2 LoL Account's. For Cheap :) By PayPal. EU WEST . CHEAP :)
02/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
gagfas
Sell Awesome EU West ACC
11/28/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, Im selling EU west acc Lv:30 Eu West Current elo 1300+ Champs around 90+ Skins around 40 Rune page around 10 IP around 6k RP:not much
Selling an awesome eu west acc [Pictures Included]
11/01/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hello guys i would like to sell my eu west acc u can see all in the pictures i accept paypal/western union or maybe psc u can go first or we can use mm =) i can provide the original email Cheers TheWildWest Starting Price: 30 euro
[WTS] Awesome LoL Account (EU WEST)
01/19/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Howdy, I'm selling this beauty since I don't have time for playing anymore. It has never been banned, always been good to it. :'| (Still has like 3000 ip on it btw) It's EU West but still has the free transfer! Champs (I'll put the skins in brackets): Akali, Alistar, Amumu, Anivia, Annie (Freljord Ashe), Ashe, Blitzcrank, Cho'Gath, Corki, Dr. Mundo(1850 RP SKIN: CORPORATE MUNDO), Evelynn, Fiddlesticks, Gangplank(Sailor Gangplank), Garen, Gragas, Heimerdinger, Janna(Tempest Janna),...



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 18:26.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2021 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.