Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling my smurfs on NA server,cheap prices!

Discussion on Selling my smurfs on NA server,cheap prices! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling my smurfs on NA server,cheap prices!

Hello guys,i want to sell my smurf accounts on NA server.
Reason why i am selling this accounts is that i moved to EUNE server and i don't need this 2 accounts,i need RP on my main asap.
I will provide original mail to a buyer,also i can do screenshare via skype while i am on account to prove that account is mine.We can use trustable middleman also.
Payment is in Riot points,you can pay it with psc(paysafecard) or i will give you access to my smurf on EUNE so you can gift to my main,so if i give you access to my smurf i can't be a scammer right?You can pay 50% of the price then i will give you password,if everything is ok you will pay other 50% of the price,i think that i am correct
Don't want to scamm just want to sell my account till gifting is possible,also want to gift skin to my girlfriend from my main,thats 2nd reason why i am selling this accounts

Accounts,both of them are on NA server.

- Account name:CommanderCirus
- Level= 30
- Server (EUW/EUNE/NA)-NA
- Price= 15e
- Owned Champions =

- Owned runes =

-Rune Pages= 2
- Skins

Normal WINS:468 wins
380 RP
2314 IP

- Account name

- Level= 30
- Server (EUW/EUNE/NA)-NA
- Price= 30e
- Owned Champions

-Rune Pages= 3

- Skins

- WINS NORMAL=1315 wins
45 RP
4787 IP

Here is my skype:branislavbaron
Old 02/15/2013, 21:14   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

added you on skype,accept me
Old 02/15/2013, 21:50   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petrovcic View Post
added you on skype,accept me
accepted :P
Old 02/15/2013, 23:01   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 20
hello, i may be interested in your accounts. I will add you on skype shortly =).
Old 02/15/2013, 23:59   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by anoopsingh89 View Post
hello, i may be interested in your accounts. I will add you on skype shortly =).
hello mate,still waiting for you hehe
Old 02/16/2013, 11:55   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i bought acc from him,everything went perfectly
Old 02/16/2013, 13:02   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petrovcic View Post
i bought acc from him,everything went perfectly
Ty,sold him this acc both of these accounts are still available

Also i am ready to go first if buyer is a guy with good reputation here
Old 02/20/2013, 18:22   #8

BUMP

BUMP
Old 02/22/2013, 20:18   #9

BUMP,still want to trade last account with 1300 wins for similar account on EUW or EUNE server!