Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB EUW RIOT GRAVES OR SINGED

Discussion on WTB EUW RIOT GRAVES OR SINGED within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB EUW RIOT GRAVES OR SINGED

hello!

looking for these skins, post here or pm me your prices!

dont try scammers, ty
Old 02/15/2013, 00:28   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

add me in skype, we can discuss it
Old 02/15/2013, 02:46   #3

닌자 곰 and Dragonnidh tried to scam me, sadly the first guy made me fall to his "elite gold trader" badge, his join date etc...
Old 02/15/2013, 09:52   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

thats bullshit, i never tried to scamm him ! i just showed him some old picks of my TF pax, which i took as i wanted to sell it on ebay, and refused to make new pics, cause it was midnight and my camera wasnt in my room. Dont believe this lier, i have EVERYTHING recorded on skype ! remember, DONT BELIEVE HIM. He is regged since February, and only have 3 posts, so please.
Old 02/15/2013, 11:47   #5

you just googled "tf pax card" and sent the first 2 pictures kid you said you have graves, but refused to do any pictures, or show it via webcam, and you said you are Elolsports team member, thats why u have ALL codes. Though you didnt want to show any of your skins, or even adding me ingame. Oh, and forgot, u wanted the money first ofc

if anyone interested, or needed, i have the full skype conversation, i can post it here, or via pm
Old 02/15/2013, 13:12   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

post it, or iŽll do it, what u are saying here is completly bullshit, and u know that

i took those pictures from my EBAY account scumbag, OFC u can find it on google. As i said, i am a STUFF, not a player douchebag, thats a DIFFERENT you know ? further on, i told you that all skins, except the TF pax skin, are DIGITAL, so i have NO CARDS, only the codes on the websites. OFC i dont add you ingame, because its NOT necessary to add you. and I NEVER said that you should go first, all i said was, that I WONT GO FIRST, cuz you are regged since february, und u are 0/0 !

GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT ffs
Old 02/15/2013, 14:27   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonnidh View Post
post it, or iŽll do it, what u are saying here is completly bullshit, and u know that

i took those pictures from my EBAY account scumbag, OFC u can find it on google. As i said, i am a STUFF, not a player douchebag, thats a DIFFERENT you know ? further on, i told you that all skins, except the TF pax skin, are DIGITAL, so i have NO CARDS, only the codes on the websites. OFC i dont add you ingame, because its NOT necessary to add you. and I NEVER said that you should go first, all i said was, that I WONT GO FIRST, cuz you are regged since february, und u are 0/0 !

GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT ffs
calm down, everything is ok just checked your topic, where 5-6 other people saying you area scammer as well I guess all of them are trolls, right?

Tags
graves, riot, singed, skin