Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

WTB EUW RIOT GRAVES OR SINGED

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB EUW RIOT GRAVES OR SINGED

hello!

looking for these skins, post here or pm me your prices!

dont try scammers, ty

Old   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

add me in skype, we can discuss it

Old   #3

닌자 곰 and Dragonnidh tried to scam me, sadly the first guy made me fall to his "elite gold trader" badge, his join date etc...
Old   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

thats bullshit, i never tried to scamm him ! i just showed him some old picks of my TF pax, which i took as i wanted to sell it on ebay, and refused to make new pics, cause it was midnight and my camera wasnt in my room. Dont believe this lier, i have EVERYTHING recorded on skype ! remember, DONT BELIEVE HIM. He is regged since February, and only have 3 posts, so please.

Old   #5

you just googled "tf pax card" and sent the first 2 pictures kid you said you have graves, but refused to do any pictures, or show it via webcam, and you said you are Elolsports team member, thats why u have ALL codes. Though you didnt want to show any of your skins, or even adding me ingame. Oh, and forgot, u wanted the money first ofc

if anyone interested, or needed, i have the full skype conversation, i can post it here, or via pm
Old   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

post it, or iŽll do it, what u are saying here is completly bullshit, and u know that

i took those pictures from my EBAY account scumbag, OFC u can find it on google. As i said, i am a STUFF, not a player douchebag, thats a DIFFERENT you know ? further on, i told you that all skins, except the TF pax skin, are DIGITAL, so i have NO CARDS, only the codes on the websites. OFC i dont add you ingame, because its NOT necessary to add you. and I NEVER said that you should go first, all i said was, that I WONT GO FIRST, cuz you are regged since february, und u are 0/0 !

GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT ffs
Old   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonnidh View Post
post it, or iŽll do it, what u are saying here is completly bullshit, and u know that

i took those pictures from my EBAY account scumbag, OFC u can find it on google. As i said, i am a STUFF, not a player douchebag, thats a DIFFERENT you know ? further on, i told you that all skins, except the TF pax skin, are DIGITAL, so i have NO CARDS, only the codes on the websites. OFC i dont add you ingame, because its NOT necessary to add you. and I NEVER said that you should go first, all i said was, that I WONT GO FIRST, cuz you are regged since february, und u are 0/0 !

GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT ffs
calm down, everything is ok just checked your topic, where 5-6 other people saying you area scammer as well I guess all of them are trolls, right?

Tags
graves, riot, singed, skin