Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

www.lolboost.me is recruiting boosters!

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
The Black Market: 100/0/0
www.lolboost.me is recruiting boosters!

Hello,

We have grown quite a bit over the last few weeks and even though we just hired 2 new boosters we are still getting more orders then we can handle, so here we are again, recruiting more boosters.

We need an additional two new boosters for our NA region, one who can boost up to platinum 5 and one who can boost to Diamond. If you want to boost to diamond you need to be diamond yourself, and you have to play a ranked game while we spectate so we can see that you can boost to diamond. If you wish to become our lower tier booster you need to be in platinum and have experience boosting.

We are also looking for 1 additional EUW booster who can boost to diamond, you will be able to duoq with our other diamond booster.

You can contact us on skype at: leagueboost
Or check out our website:

Hope to hear from you!

Closed Thread

Tags
elo boosting, need new boosters, recruiting new booster