Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTS] Some smurf NA lvl 30 accounts and a 60+ champions acc

Discussion on [WTS] Some smurf NA lvl 30 accounts and a 60+ champions acc within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTS] Some smurf NA lvl 30 accounts and a 60+ champions acc

Selling some NA smurf accounts cheap for only 10$ and an account with 61 champions and good runes for 30$

add skype - syphenn for more info!

also we can use mm if dont trust me !

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Looking to trade LoL-Accounts! [Looking for a Smurf]
02/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Close me, thanks
[S] EUW Smurf Accounts [B] e*Gold
02/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I am looking here for some Smurf Accounts. Should be at Bronze V or somewhere near there, just wanna have some champs on them and some Runes. Skins not needed. I prefer Low Elo or Nonranked yet. Offer me something. :P Ima pay with e*Gold.
Wts lvl 16 smurf account with 2.1k rp and some champions 5Ä
09/15/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hay guys im selling my lvl 16 smurf acc in Euw. There is nothing special but 5 champs jax,nunu,anivia,morgana,karthus.( anivia with skin nexus hunter). About 3.8k ip and 2.1k rp. What im looking for it is 5Euros Psc
WTS 2 Champions Online accounts
05/31/2009 - Trading - 1 Replies
I have 2 accounts for Champions Online beta that Iím selling. The release date was just pushed back to September 1st, and who knows if itíll be pushed again. This is a very fun game, unfortunately I am buying a house and am just too busy to play ANYTHING right now. Iíve seen these going anywhere from 65 to 150 a piece. Make an offer on one or both. Email: [email protected]