Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling EUW Silver 2

Discussion on Selling EUW Silver 2 within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling EUW Silver 2

Selling account EUW silver 2

107 Champs
SO much skins if u want see them add me in skype : horus_789

13 Rune pages
and all the runes

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling Silver Kayle
12/16/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Verkaufe hier Silver Kayle. Der Code funktioniert zu 100% Sofortkaufpreis liegt bei 80€ PP und Bieten startet bei 50€ PP Der Skin ist verdammt selten vertreten deswegen gönnt ihn euch. Ich würde ihn maximal vielleicht gegen Pax Jax, Pax Sivir und Riot Singed tauschen. Ihr geht first.
Selling DBs & Silver on Fire!
09/26/2012 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 6 Replies
I've got a bunch of DBs stored on Fire, 107 to be exact, and want to sell those. Besides those DBs I got 467 mill silver. Price: 2 US Dollars each, and you'll need to pay for Paypal's fees yourself. The silver can go for 45 dollars. Negotiating is not possible. Way to pay: Paypal, via their '' Gift " function, you'll receive the DBs as soon as I can see that the payment has been made/ completed. This usually takes 10 minutes tops. Want just a fraction of the total DBs I got stored?...
looking for silver selling site help me
07/17/2012 - 12Sky2 - 2 Replies
looking for silver selling site help me
Kar and Silver acc for selling
09/17/2011 - Alliance of Valiant Arms - 14 Replies
ACC: light blue rank , noob sd-0.8, 15k inventory: Point: Galil Mar Rifle:SG556, M4a1 MK3 sniper: Kar98, Sv98 Silver Arow,DSR1, TPG,FR1,VSS,Dragunov,Knights, Walter,mad galil,AWM pistol tmp, scom, Desert EVERYTHING EXCEPT GALIL MAR and M4A1 MK3 IS BOUGHT WITH G-COINS you can get a lot euros from this acc a lot misions-ribons are not finished