Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTS] Lvl 30 NA Account | 92 Champions | 33 Skins -- CHEAP

Discussion on [WTS] Lvl 30 NA Account | 92 Champions | 33 Skins -- CHEAP within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTS] Lvl 30 NA Account | 92 Champions | 33 Skins -- CHEAP

Over 1k Normal Wins and Ranked Gold for this season. 6 Rune Pages + Good Runes.
I'm only asking for $50 for it. Paypal only.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTS] Cheap NA account, 55 champions, 8 skins, lots of runes to play any role
01/21/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
I want to sell this NA account with the following champions: http://i45.tinypic.com/2rzxtvl.jpg It also has these skins: Dragon Fist Lee Sin Prestigious LeBlanc Unchained Alistar Judgement Kayle Valkyrie Leona
NA lv 30 account lots of skins and champions cheap
01/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
5569 IP, 2 rune pages Almost all runes including full crit dmg page and full energy page. I been tryign to sell my account for over a month and cant seem to sell it. I have a friend who is going to buy it from me for 20 dollars but if you want to buy it from me you have 24 hours from the time of this post. You pay first because I don't feel like messing around with " I don't trust you crap". Pay what ever your comfortable paying first as long as its over 20 dollars we can even use sharescreen...
WTS NA account 70 champions , ~20 skins , cheap price.
11/13/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
hello, i want to sell my na account with 70 champions , like 20 skins (legendary included) , 3 rune pages ap ad hybrid , selling it for neg. price between 20-40 euro !! skype : ciutix.florin
[Sell] League of legends EUW account! HOT! 92 champions! Almost 50 skins! CHEAP
07/23/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
a
North America LoL Account 50+ champions and 20+ skins (3 LEGENDARY) CHEAP AND QUICK
03/08/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Better version here: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-t rading/1664730-selling-na-level-30-lol-account-loa ds-champs-skins-pictures-included.html#post1484785 0