Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Buying US/East level 20 plain account!!

Discussion on Buying US/East level 20 plain account!! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Buying US/East level 20 plain account!!

looking to buy a plain level 20 account that some one isnt using pm me
Old 02/10/2013, 22:44   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 5
i can sell you a lvl 30 for 5€, pls pm me

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Buying account on nordic east
01/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 17 Replies
hi all im buying account on nordic east server.account must have; 60+ champions full runes can pay with paypal (i dont got first if you dont have 25+ positive trades so dont even try) thats all pm me with your prices !
Buying LOL account [EAST]
04/01/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Account must be lvl 30. I dont care about skins or elo. ACCOUNT CAN BE FROM WEST TOO IF IT HAS FREE TRANSFER TO EAST! Willing to pay 20 e psc. I go first if you have atleast 10 positive trades and 0 negative ones. Otherwise we use a midman. You can contact me from skype: bolazoo or then u can send me a private message in here! edit: I can also trade the account for a good runescape acc. If your lol account has many champions I can pay my 20 psc and the runescape account for it. Some info...
Buying Nordic and East LoL account!
01/19/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hey! I just started playing LoL and i want to buy a lvl 30 account to play with friends.. So if you got one with alot champions and runes, big + if you got morgana and kennen aswell. PM me or add on skype -> Mexira Paying between 15-50 Euro depends how good it is!
[BUYING] USA EAST 1 ACCOUNT
11/20/2011 - Browsergames Trading - 6 Replies
Needs to be FE, needs to have 8 Iris, Also needs to have some ship designs I have up to $200 to spend
Buying Account in EU East server
07/27/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
write how many champions u got and skins paying with paypal. only Europe East server