Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTS] PAX SIVIR EUW CODE [WTS]

Discussion on [WTS] PAX SIVIR EUW CODE [WTS] within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTS] PAX SIVIR EUW CODE [WTS]

Hi, I've won a code in a contest so i'm selling it since I already have it.

PM or skype: flaviopereira12

You go first
Old 02/10/2013, 21:20   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Contacted.

He went "brb" and deleted me from Skype, before I even paid him.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
O PAX Sivir code N Riot Graves code
11/04/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Sivir code for EUW or NA. Need Graves code for EUW.
used king Rammus code OR katarina kitty cat code (KR) → used PAX sivir code (NA / EU)
08/23/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello Korea is my server users. I NA / EU servers have already been used in the "Pax Sivir Code" wants As a reward, "king Rammus code OR Katarina kitty cat code" I will send you to gift. Have already used the code, Feel free to do the exchange! Please send mail [email protected]
used king Rammus code OR katarina kitty cat code (KR) → used PAX sivir code (NA / EU)
08/21/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
your "already used in the NA / EU servers is Pax Sivir Code" Do you have? Want to exchange "Pax Sivir Code" I "king Rammus code OR Katarina kitty cat code" will provide I use this code in the NA / EU servers did not. just. South Korea on a server, you should not use Pax Sivir Code. If you are interested in this deal, contact me. e-mail: [email protected]
08/20/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello Korea is my server users. I NA / EU servers have already been used in the "Pax Sivir Code" wants As a reward, "king Rammus code OR Katarina kitty cat code" I will send you to gift. Have already used the code, Feel free to do the exchange! Please send mail [email protected]
Selling PAX Sivir EU-NE and EU-W code for $25 RP code (details inside)
01/21/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
I have a PAX Sivir code and have only used it on my NA account. I don't have an EU account (EU-NE or EU-W) so I'm looking to sell it to someone. I'd prefer a $25 RP code, however I might agree to different equally valued trades. I will not trade first, however I may be willing to use a highly trusted middle-man if you are able to find one. I have proof that I own the code. Send me a PM or respond in this thread if you are willing to buy the code and just need to see proof (I will PM...