Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sell Cheap eu-West Acc (huge profit for u)

Discussion on Sell Cheap eu-West Acc (huge profit for u) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 105/0/3
Sell Cheap eu-West Acc (huge profit for u)

Hi @ All I sell My Smurf Account @ Eu-West

Elo : He Is currently Bronze Diviso II 90 League Points
IP : 4826
RP : 2951

Champs Not owned :

Skins :

Runes :
5 Rune Pages
1x AD
1x Ap-Vs AD
1x AP-VS AP
1x Jungle
1x Support

Price > 25€ PSC (since it got RP in worth of 15€) you make good deal i need quick money for my main for then ew skins^^

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Sell] Cheap and Nice Eu-West Acc
01/04/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi Everyone since im gonna Quiet with lol and started dota i sell my Account RP > 269 IP : 462 Elo : 1150 Rune-Pages : 6 Champions :
[Sell] 2 Accounts Nordic East / West || CHEAP
08/10/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hello, Today I have 2 accounts to sell. For this thing the price is not so high. Accounts are for normal players who want immediately start his journey with LoL. #1 Eu Nordic East - All visible on screen _ With this bought runes we can combinate uniwersal rune set for AD Carry / AP Carry / Solo Top / Jungler / Agressive Support Otherwise almost 1500 ELO allows You to have fun when play rankeds withouts newbies and trolls. The price is only 15$ http://i46.tinypic.com/s2a6vs.jpg #2 Eu...
Sell EU west account 30 lvl cheap look
04/06/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi, EU WEST 30 lvl 1100 RP 75 champions included new champions like (lulu, sejuin, nautilus, zigg, viktor, fiora) SKins: about 10 +1 poppy scarlet skin very nice. ranked game poppy: 17 6 19 GF I got much tier 3 runes, i show you acc when you contact. I calculate that i spend on my account: runes: 102845 ip. champions: 212850 ip. Some days of nolifing I dunno how to add pictures.
Sell 30 lvl EU West|Only AlertPay|Cheap
08/11/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Level - 30 EU West Solo Queue (5v5) - 2071 Arranged Team (3v3) - 1824 All Champions! Skins: Stinger Akali | Bird of Prey Anivia | Goalkeeper Blitzcrank | Resistance Caitlyn | Gentelman Cho'Gath | Hot Rod Corki | Mr. Mundoverse | Masquerade Evelynn | Frosted Ezreal | Enchanted Galio | Spooky Gangplank | Sanguine Garen | Santa Gragas | Alien Invader Heimerdinger | Nightblade Irelia | Hextech Janna | Tempest Janna | Dragon Slayer Jarvan IV | Vandal Jax | Phantom Karthus | Bilgewater...
Farming Old School Matts! Huge Profit!
10/31/2009 - WoW Guides & Templates - 1 Replies
I am going to write this quick little guide telling you the underfarmed matts that have made me lots of gold! http://i.thottbot.com/ic/32/inv_misc_herb_17.jpgPu rple Lotus This is a very underfarmed herb that has made me rich in the last couple of weeks. To farm this item you must have 210+ herbalism, and be at least level 50 (recommended). The best spot to farm this herb is located in Jintha, in the Hinterlands http://z.hubpages.com/u/1656631_f520.jpg (It's Number 7 On This Map)...