Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Silver III Account 99 champs about 30skins

Discussion on WTS Silver III Account 99 champs about 30skins within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 10
WTS Silver III Account 99 champs about 30skins

Hey sell my account with 99 champs and about 30 skins (pulsefire , legendary kog maw, Riot Graves , Full metal rammus )

Account is on Silver III
Account 0 Bans

just accept paysafecard ! You need go first cause i got scammed yesterday

Price 50€
i give you Email + Password Nick+Password

add me skype : Aristro1990

Tags
cheap, elo, league of legends account, push

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS - EUWE LoL account! 54 champs [Silver Div II]
02/20/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hey I've got an EUWE account I'm not using anymore. It has 54 champs epvpImg: superb image hosting. 6-8 Skins (Can't remembber which ones tho) 2 runepages with AP/AD
[V]erkaufe LoL acc mit 104 CHAMPS, 30SKINS [S] einen HAMMER CrossFire acc!!!!!!!!!!!!
01/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hallo leute wie schon der titel sagt Verkaufe ich mein LoL acc. Was ich für den LoL acc haben will ist ein Hammer Cross Fire acc. Ich hab ihn meinen LoL acc viel Geld reingesteckt und viel jeden tag gezockt. Ich verkaufe meinen acc weil ich aufgehört habe mir lol und jetzt CrossFire zocke Was der acc alles Besitzt: 105 - CHAMPS 30 - SKINS 30 - LVL
NA lvl 30, 60 champs, S1 silver ELO, Gentle Cho + more, beta account
11/28/2012 - Trading - 0 Replies
SOLD NOT AVAILABLE
[S/VK] Lvl 30 NA Account, 81 Champs, 45 Skins, Silver
11/21/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
After a good 2 years I've finally decided to quit playing LoL and give away my account. I'm only accepting cash, preferebly via Paypal. I'd suggest the use of a middleman, since I've never really posted on ePvPers before and want to ensure a safe transaction for both parties. If you're interested in buying the account, please add me on my skype handle rocketmonk or with the e-mail [email protected] I speak German and English fluently, so you can contact me in either language. Here are the...
*Silver Elo* Account 53 Champs - 5 Skins
09/26/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey, got here a fresh leveled 30 Account with Silver Elo alrdy. Not much Wins, round about 400 I guess. If you dont leave the 3's Team you get the Silver-Elo Stuff. More Information's Skins: