Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

LF someone with a really crapp EUW account to spare :)

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LF someone with a really crapp EUW account to spare :)

Hey there! Im currently a division 2 diamond elo player, but i really want a smurf to play on and do the whole elo climb again! I dont feel like levelling up a smurf from 1-30 however if you have any crappy smurfs of any level that you are not playing on i would happily take them off your hands!

But why would i give you an account for free? You might ask. Well i can offer you an elo boost from any elo to any elo. Ive been playing solo queue for around 3 years and can get you out of any elo hell or whatever you are stuck in almost no time at all. Ive done it on countless of my friends accounts and got my main from 1200-2400 this season in no time at all.

So if you have any spare crappy smurfs you can give me i can elo boost you to your dream elo in return. I can either do this through duo on a lower elo friends account or through you account solo (the easier way) but i doubt you want to trust me with your account!

Get back to me if you're feeling generous ^^!

Old 02/09/2013, 02:01   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 5
The Black Market: 696/1/5
Got a couple of accounts that are 30 with 16 champs. I'd give you one for a vouch. As I said though 16 champs and barely nothing on them. Add me on skype if you want one.

Old 02/09/2013, 02:01   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

seems legit
Old 02/09/2013, 02:15   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

pmed you, waiting for answer

Old 02/09/2013, 03:48   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

pm me pls

« Lv30 Acc EUW - Suche Keyboard/PSC/Amazon | LOL service: Account Building »