Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS s2 Diamond EUW Account

Discussion on WTS s2 Diamond EUW Account within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS s2 Diamond EUW Account

Hey,

I'm selling my daimond EUW account which has 96 champions, 10 Runepages, all important runes, a lot of skins. The Account was Diamond soloq s2 and Diamond 3v3. It is in Gold Div 1 atm.
Still has 7300ip and about 2k rp.

taking offers from 150€+

only paypal and i don't go first

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Account Gold + Account Platinum + Account Diamond CHEAP PRICE!
02/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
I will answer to any question about accounts and payments. Some info from gold account: - 892 Normals win - gold division 1 - all champs - 67 skins - 9 pag runes
Account Gold + Account Platinum + Account Diamond CHEAP PRICE!
02/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
I will answer to any question about accounts and payments. Some info from gold account: - 892 Normals win - gold division 1 - all champs - 67 skins - 9 pag runes
[WTS] s2 Diamond/s3 Diamond Account--> Manny Skins
01/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hey, Id like to sell my main Account due to a game change. I still have the original Email Adress, so you can get that too. The current elo is slightly above 2200 so your diamond for this season is secured!!! Still around 2000 RP left. All kinds of runes avaiable of course. Skins: Alistar: Longhorn Alistar, Unchained Alistar
EUW AND NA !!! DIAMOND ACCS WITH DIAMOND BORDERS !@!!!
01/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hello i want to sell epic accounts 1# Server Europe West Skins : 67 (Some Legacy , Champ Riven, Pulsefire Ezre, 3 legendary all XMAS) IP : ~12000 RP : 8000 Champs : 98 Elo : 21XX
Looking for DIAMOND NA account
12/06/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello guys, i'm looking for a Diamond account on the NA server. I can either pay $$ or trade: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-t rading/2279212-selling-awesome-na-accounts-paxjax- plat-border-1700-pics-included.html That would be the account I'd trade (Also the account has no offer right now so i'm willing to take highest offer if I get no bins) Thanks.:pimp: