Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB S3 Diamond Tier Account (Server: NA)

Discussion on WTB S3 Diamond Tier Account (Server: NA) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB S3 Diamond Tier Account (Server: NA)

Willing to buy Diamond Tier Account in NA server

If interested add: ekim_mk (Skype)

SCAMMERS please..don't even bother.

Only serious sellers please !

Tags
account, diamond, s3, wtb

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling World of Tanks account with 4 tier 10/3 tier 9 tanks + much more
07/23/2019 - World of Tanks Trading - 7 Replies
I am no longer playing World of tanks so i am selling my account where i have(in the garage): Tier 10: E100, MAUS, IS-7, T30 Tier 9: Patton, T54, E50, T34 Tier 8: KV-5, Lowe, Ferdinand Other tanks and arty: M40/43, SU-14, SU-152, T25 AT, Hummel Basically all 4 tier 10 heavy tanks and all 3 tier 9 medium tanks and many variuos other tanks close to the max tier. All tanks come with modules and 100% crew(with 2 or 3 more skills) except the T34.
WTS - Season 2 Platinum Tier 1 (2150+ Rated, highest Platinum Tier) account
11/17/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello there, I am currently offering a League of Legends account which achieved the Tier 1 Platinum badge in season 2. Therefor it has been rewarded all of the following perks: • Victorious Janna skin • Platinum banner trim in summoner profile • Platinum border on the game loading screen • Platinum summoner icon for each queue in which you are Platinum tier (Tier 1, which is the highest) • Platinum forum badge
2500 Diamond Tier 1 Player Elo boosting/Duo Q/Coaching!!!!
11/08/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 16 Replies
Hello epvpers! These numbers are ONLY from EPVPERS (I've done hundreds of boosts/lessons/duo q's off website but i want to keep a number for just EPVPERS) Number of Elo Boosts Completed: 5 Number of Duo Q Games Completed:35 (win 30/35) Number of Lessons Completed:1 **************FOR NA ONLY****************** I decided to start a ELO boosting/Coaching/Duo Q service for what I consider low prices. I love playing the game, but ranked has gotten a little stale at 2500 ELO.
Elo boosting by 2500 Diamond Tier 1 Player.
10/26/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hello epvpers! These numbers are ONLY from EPVPERS (I've done hundreds of boosts/lessons/duo q's off website but i want to keep a number for just EPVPERS) Number of Elo Boosts Completed: 1 Number of Duo Q Games Completed:13 Number of Lessons Completed:0 **************FOR NA ONLY****************** I decided to start a ELO boosting/Coaching/Duo Q service for what I consider low prices. I love playing the game, but ranked has gotten a little stale at 2500 ELO.