Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling/Trading PAX JAX NA/EUNE !

Discussion on Selling/Trading PAX JAX NA/EUNE ! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 5
Selling/Trading PAX JAX NA/EUNE !

Used on EUW only.
20€ PSC or EUW Jax, Sivir, Nasus, Singed (Not all, just 1 of them)
Old 02/10/2013, 01:12   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Dont know about his boosts, but we agreed to trade accounts for one day, so he can check mine and decide do he want to traid his char for mine. When i logged in second day, i have seen 3 rankeds lost (-60 elo) at 1800+ elo. First he said he will repay that, but now he does not respond for second day. Be carefull to give him your acc, he can do you the same or even worse... BE CAREFULL WITH THIS MAN.
Old 02/11/2013, 00:01   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Careful, he is probably an account hacker!
Bought from him a boost last month but failed to boost (altough he made up with normal games) and today I couldn't log in my account!!!
He seems to be a nice guy, but that's a pokerface, already contacted LoL support with my main E-Mail address.
CAREFUL!!!! Try to steal accounts and isn't able to boost at all, not recommended!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling acc and trading EUNE for EUW !
01/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
I trade EUNE account for EUW ! Not stolen ! I have the acc info and all support info and support acc. I WONT GIVE YOU SUPPORT ACCOUNT IF YOU DONT GIVE ME ! The acc has Gold Elo both seasons ! 10 skins including Janna gold skin and Triumphant Ryze - ultra rare ! AD, AP, tank runes. 78 champs or so. Some other legacy skins : Championship Riven (With icon), Underworld TF PM ME WITH OFFERS !
Selling EUNE Acc
12/15/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Selling acc on EUNE In total 43 champions, 7 skins (2 legendary, 1 riot, 1 PAX) List of champions : - Ahri - Alistar - Amumu - Annie
Selling/Trading level 30 on EUNE
12/08/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 13 Replies
HAS A FREE REGION CHANGE!!!!!!! Hello, I am selling a level 30 on EUNE It has 32 champs and 2 full AP and AD runepages. It has 175x elo and is 3x/9. This account comes with : original e-mail + password for it and support account + password. I only go first for trusted members (Have more rep then me). Payment methods are PSC and PayPal (GIFT ONLY) since the last guy who I was selling a method to decided to be an ass....
11/28/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
It has 30 champs 8496 IP 450 RP. It has no rankeds played and has 352 wins.... 2 full rune pages. AP and AD. add me on skype for more information : naruto-mega I am okay with going first if you have good reputation. It has 0 rankeds played. The price for this 1 is 10euros. Previously owned by scammer! Screen of the champs :
11/27/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I am trading it for D3 gold on EU and also PayPal. It has 44 champs 6 skins. Bioforge Darius Sad Robot Amumu Blackthorn Morgana and 3 more I can't remember. I want atleast 100m on Diablo 3. Or 15 Euros via paypal. I will go first If trusted. skype : naruto-mega