Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DIAMON LEAGUE Player boosting

Discussion on DIAMON LEAGUE Player boosting within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 2

Hello everyone , im 2400 elo player from season 2 who is in need of getting some Riot points for my smurf acc to get some champs over there , i also have now DIAMOND LEAGUE on my main and PLAt league division 1 on my smurf after the patch

i can boost BRONZE/SILVER/GOLD/PLATINUM leagues

all prices gonna be discused on skype couse it depends how many champs runes you have (if u got like 16 champs price will be higher)

as a payment i accept ONLY paysafecards , so pls keep that in mind

skype contact woodsen123

can add u ingame if u want , contact skype or via pm

Similar Threads Similar Threads
02/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello everyone , im 2400 elo player from season 2 who is in need of getting some Riot points for my smurf acc to get some champs over there , i also have now DIAMOND LEAGUE on my main and PLAt league division 1 on my smurf after the patch i can boost BRONZE/SILVER/GOLD/PLATINUM leagues all prices gonna be discused on skype couse it depends how many champs runes you have (if u got like 16 champs price will be higher) as a payment i accept ONLY paysafecards , so pls keep that in mind
League of Legends Elo Boosting service by 2.4k elo player + Coaching
01/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
Welcome to my elo boosting service thread ! http://i.epvpimg.com/ci1Ng.jpg 1. Introduction I am here to guarantee you a safe, friendly and most comfortable Elo Boosting Service on this site. League of Legends is our passion, we love to play this game. That is why we would like to help you escape the elo hell. Put yourself among best and improve your skill! We grant you fast elo boost up to 2200 rating. 2. About Team
[League of Legends] ELO boosting from 2,2k elo player 0-1500 ELO
09/21/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hi, I'm offering cheap Elo Boosting services up to gold tier elo (1450 EUNE, 1500 WEST). Who am I? I am top player in EUNE server, also have smurf on WEST which is around 2,2k after 100 games. Need proofs? Contact me on skype, can add you on both platforms to confirm myself. What do i get for elo boosting?