Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GREAT ACCOUNT FOR SALE!

Discussion on GREAT ACCOUNT FOR SALE! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
GREAT ACCOUNT FOR SALE!

The account is at the EuNe server.
9 rune pages ( full : support/3adc/top/2apc/jungle++)
ELO: Gold divison III (it was gold division I but i hate the rating system and i
trolled much)

champs that i dont own : darius,hecarim,fiora,lulu,nami,rammus,renekton,ren gar,sejuani,shyvana,sona,tresh,trundle,vivicotr,vo libear and zyra

skins : i got so many skins that i am rly bored to type them.... i mean REALY MANY SKINS .. all my ad's got skins (pax sivir) +++++

The reason i sell the account is cause of the new rating system..i rly dont like it.

I accept paysafe cards or western union.If you are intrested pm me your offer at my profile.The account got 800 unused Riot points and 5k IP.

BUMP!
Old 02/08/2013, 14:16   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Your skype ?
Old 02/11/2013, 00:20   #3

BUMP

bump

bump !

bump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Great!! LoL account Trade/SALE
05/15/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
op's close this.
1 Great legacy HoN account for sale!
04/24/2012 - Heroes of Newerth - 2 Replies
About Account: Coints : 400 silver 100 gold Stats : 1656 MMR/ Casual 1581/ PSR 1691 K/D 1.41 Leaves/Matches: 237 Matches/ 1 Leave leave percent=0% Alt Avatars: Subzero Accursed Quen Arachna Ninja Bubbles Omny Devourer Female Glacius
Great LoL account for sale
11/13/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hello everyone, I'm selling my North American LoL account. The account is level 30 with 1285 normal wins and it has all champions owned and 135 skins. I ended season 1 with gold rank so the account has both kayle and Jarvans exclusive skins. It has 517 RP and 2601 IP. This account also has the PAX Jax skin. 10/13 legendary skins including: Demonblade Tryndamere Nunu Bot Lion Dance kog maw
Great LoL account for sale
11/12/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Disregard this thread, I didn't mean to make duplicates
[WTS]Archlord account for sale(great offer)
01/25/2008 - Trading - 1 Replies
Server : evengarda Race : Human Class : Archer Level : 50 Mount : yes , level 50 Exstended storage : yes (worth 1,5m) Gear : All unique status exept helm wich is rare status Gold : 4,500,000+ You also get for free(another account) a level 10 human knight for cheerleader and storage purposes (expierienced players should know what i mean)