Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling high elo eune account

Discussion on Selling high elo eune account within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling high elo eune account

Selling eune account plat s2 plat division 3 (30l points) right now.
Got 56champions, 11 skins, 4 runes pages, atk spd, ad, magic pen marks, hp per lvl, armore, mana ragen, energy regen seals. mr, ap per lvl, flat ap glyphs, ms, flat ap, flat ad, magic pen, spell vamp, quins.
Ingame nick name: Kira iNstinct
you can write me in skype or in league of legends.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Trade high elo EUNE account for EUW
11/20/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
English : Hello. I trade EUNE account for EUW. - S2 elo 1600~ - S3 top elo ~1580 for now - AD AP runes, and some more - 10 skins including RARE JANNA GOLD skin and ULTRA RARE TRIUMPHANT RYZE skin. - 70~ Champions I want : EUW acc
EUNE High elo account with lots of skins
07/23/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Im quiting lol. I want to sell my account I can go with middleman. http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/5764/56725618. png I have 60 skins and 89 champions Add your skypes and I'll call you with all ofers
EUNE Account Many Skins High Elo
07/22/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Im quiting lol. I want to sell my account I can go with middleman. http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/5764/56725618. png I have 60 skins and 89 champions Add your skypes and I'll call you with all ofers