Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

BUY ELO BOOST - EUW/EUNE

Old 03/07/2013, 02:48   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by mofoster View Post
He made a job for me from bronze III to silver V. He proved to be trustworthy and also very fast and friendly! Thanks alot m8
u mean bronze IV with 70 lp ...

was a pleasure to work for u

Old 03/10/2013, 11:53   #32 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Holy moly, that stupid thing elo boost roflmao If you deserve to rank up , you will no matter how bad teams you get, take them as practice games, farm etc get better don't buy such stupid things like elo boost, especially not for insane prices like that
I was also stucked in the so called 'elohell' but now I'm diamond 1 without any boost , so just play calm and learn from each game. Have fun.

Old 03/10/2013, 14:17   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by fckpro View Post
Holy moly, that stupid thing elo boost roflmao If you deserve to rank up , you will no matter how bad teams you get, take them as practice games, farm etc get better don't buy such stupid things like elo boost, especially not for insane prices like that
I was also stucked in the so called 'elohell' but now I'm diamond 1 without any boost , so just play calm and learn from each game. Have fun.
youre comment is totally out of place (to be kind) but thanks, now i can bump again
Old 03/10/2013, 14:42   #34 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Out of place ?
Eh, just opening people's eyes that with an elo boost they won't get ahead as they will only lose on higher elos, and they have wasted a lot of cash for nothing
So much easier to duo with a higher elo guy that's free and useful
Wow, your account get ''boosted'' to a division higher? Great now, you have learnt to play.
By this stupid thing, you just make LoL even worse by bringing trolls,bad players etc to higher lvl thus creating a new layer of elohell, the rich'es hell.
Shameful, don't think about money all the time as that's not everything. (Oh like if I'm talking to a wall?)
Enjoy your free bump chance lol.

Old 03/10/2013, 19:30   #35

Quote:
Out of place ?
Eh, just opening people's eyes that with an elo boost they won't get ahead as they will only lose on higher elos, and they have wasted a lot of cash for nothing
So much easier to duo with a higher elo guy that's free and useful
Wow, your account get ''boosted'' to a division higher? Great now, you have learnt to play.
By this stupid thing, you just make LoL even worse by bringing trolls,bad players etc to higher lvl thus creating a new layer of elohell, the rich'es hell.
Shameful, don't think about money all the time as that's not everything. (Oh like if I'm talking to a wall?)
Enjoy your free bump chance lol.
Well, just looking to my costumers theres a lot off diferent people who buy elo boost, but i will not even discuss that, the thing, is come with that talk to my post when is placed at a "black market" with a loooooooooot of more topics like this is patetic... its a joke right?

tbh, keep going... i like when u talk
Old 03/10/2013, 19:43   #36 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 15
The Black Market: 154/0/0
Actually some people who get boosted get higher on there own.
Old 03/10/2013, 21:45   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by iprodiigy View Post
Actually some people who get boosted get higher on there own.
Yes, dats one example, i saw dat happened with a part of my costumers and have even another example, one time when was the old ranked system, i had a platin guy that paid me to duoQ with is smurf, im not saying that im one of the person dat would buy elo boost, but i can understand some of the people who do it, and even if i dont understand to be honest i dont care, my objective here is to make money, im not rich as the my costumers usually are, yes cause i enter in accounts dat i get like WTF!! this guy probably spent over 500€ on this acc :O

An elo booster dat have a lot off costumer can do this like a job, in my country the minimum wage is a bit more than 400€ and if i was able to find more costumers i can win more than that amount per month, so this is a rentabel bussiness, the only hard thing is to find costumers, at least for me till now, dats why i didnt liked the other guy comments, but theres a good part, cause he bumps the post, and i have more views on the post
Old 03/10/2013, 21:57   #38 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Well, I see that your brain isn't big enough to understand me I haven't said that I'm against such deals, I was pointing out how stupid it is. And I think anyone can share his opinions, that's why its a FORUM .
Old 03/10/2013, 22:38   #39

Quote:
Well, I see that your brain isn't big enough to understand me I haven't said that I'm against such deals, I was pointing out how stupid it is. And I think anyone can share his opinions, that's why its a FORUM .
gogo keep going dude, at least i got one
Old 03/15/2013, 02:48   #40

totally free for jobs again

bump
Old 04/22/2013, 04:29   #41

bump, back to service again
Old 04/23/2013, 22:50   #42

bump, ready to get a job and start right now
Old 04/29/2013, 04:29   #43

bummmp, ready to get a job
Old 05/12/2013, 23:45   #44

bump
Old 05/14/2013, 01:04   #45

c'mon who wants a divison/ tier boost?
add me on skype: yoloswag.lol

Tags
elo boost, eune, euw, league of legends

« League of Legends Riot Points Emporium | Adding 10k - 50k RP on accounts, range from $5- $20 »