Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

League of legends Cheap:Elo Boosting

Discussion on League of legends Cheap:Elo Boosting within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up League of legends Cheap:Elo Boosting

League of legends Cheap:Elo Boosting

ELO boosting cheap EUW

About us:
We offer our cheap service.We play about 2.000 normal and ranked games

Prices:
000 - 1200 - 10 € / 100 Elo
1200 - 1400 - 15 € / 100 Elo
1400 - Gold - 20 € / 100 Elo

Gold package:
Are you stuck at 1200 elo? Do you need 300 elo or more to achieve that nice gold rating? We offer a discount of 5euro on your price for the total package.

Paymend Method:
We are accepting payments via Paypal (Gift). If you are interested in our services you will get our Paypal information.

Requirements:
You are not allowed to play ranked games on your account until our service is done. You are still allowed to play normal games on your account.

How exactly does this work?

It's simple. We play on your account until your desired ranked solo queue elo has been achieved and once that happens we will no longer be logging into your account unless you place another order.

Can I trust you guys with my LoL account?

Yes, there is no reason not to trust us. We are high elo players looking to stomp your ranked games, not 13 year old kids looking for free money and LoL accounts.If we were just looking for free LoL accounts we would have been gone a long time ago. We are still here, and still the trusted elo boosting service.And We did this before.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Free Boosting for now Till 8th Feb 2013
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Contact Information:

Some recent jobs:
Screenshot by Lightshot

Tags
eloboost, league of legends