Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Buying NA Level 30 Account

Discussion on Buying NA Level 30 Account within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Buying NA Level 30 Account

Im looking to purchase a level 30 account. Skins are not important. Champions are not too important but im mainly looking for support role.. The more supports you have the better. Standard support runes as well. GP10 quints and yellows, armor yellows and reds, MR blues, etc. I prefer no ranked played or somewhere around 1250 - 1400. If you have anything like this please reply in thread with the following information.

Total # Of Champs owned:
Total # Of Skins owned:
Runes:
Current Elo:
Champions, Skins, and Runes I am interested in:

You may also add on skype at: Footcrab

Thanks!
Old 01/28/2013, 07:28   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 100

acc got free tranfer
Old 01/28/2013, 17:32   #3

elite*gold: 0
Bump. Looking for NA account

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Buying level 20~29 account
12/12/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
I'm buying a level 20~29 account to level with some of my friends.. Paying up to 10 euros for it , also should be on EUW Message me here or add my on skype (message me for skype)
Buying level 30 account
10/28/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Looking for a fresh one. Give me information of what you have plox and I will consider if I want that one. I will pay with Paysafecards if possible.
Buying a HIGH Level AQW Account level 35+
07/02/2012 - Trading - 1 Replies
Hello buying a High Level AQW Account For Steam account worth 25 - 35 EURO PSC (: Will use a MM Thanks jason epvpImg: Nyanyanyanyanyanyanya! epvpImg: segami <- images spelled backwards, cool huh? 1st image Games 2nd image Good standing order
Buying Level 30 NA Account
12/30/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Looking to buy a level 30 with no ranked games played, don't care about champions or anything accrued on the account, I can earn that myself. Paying $30, can negotiate. PM me
Buying level 30 account
12/21/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Must have a proper rune page, a non retarded summoner name, and if possible, some skins. The more it has, the more I'll pay, but I'm on a budget. I'll be using it as my smurf, so little to no ranked games played, but if it has a crap load of skins, I'll take it. NA only please. Aim - Tophodatbiet Skype - Kungfupowchicken