Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS spots in 5v5 Diamond team EUNE

Discussion on WTS spots in 5v5 Diamond team EUNE within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS spots in 5v5 Diamond team EUNE

20e a spot , 3 spots left
Paypal only
Old 09/02/2013, 20:32   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Add me! Skype name: mrleptirs
Old 09/18/2013, 23:39   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 65
Do you have still spots?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
<<< SELLING ONLY 2 SPOTS FOR DIAMOND TEAM >>>
11/11/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hi everyone i am selling only 2 spots for diamond team.why only 2 spots ? because i am in team with my 6 friends so i cant kick them for customer ^^. my team's rank is diamond on 3v3 and on 5v5.If you get our service we are doing job like that " you are playing on ur acc. with us for 5 wins both side ( 3v3-5v5 )we cant play on your acc. because riot started to catch boosters from IPs. we will win 5 games on 3v3 and 5v5 and you ll get double diamond rare summoner icon too at the end of season 2...
Selling Diamond 3v3 Team Spots
11/10/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hey guys i'm selling spots and captain on my 3v3 Diamond Team for 20-30 EUR These prices include 5 wins with you so you will recieve the rewards. Add me on skype - madjesticz
11/06/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hey guys i'm selling spots and captain on my 3v3 Diamond Team for 20-30 EUR These prices include 5 wins with you so you will recieve the rewards. Add me on skype - madjesticz
11/05/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Selling Diamond 3v3 Team Spots Hey fellows i'm currently selling spots on my 3v3 Diamond Team for 50 EUR These prices include 5 wins with you so you will recieve the rewards. Add me on skype - pessayk1NG
WE ARE SELLING OUR DIAMOND TEAM SPOTS
10/24/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hello everyone ; We are selling our diamond team spots team's rank is diamond on 3v3.Now we are 4 in team so we can get 5 customer for diamond.We have only diamond team so dont ask me for gold or platinum services. You can play on your Account it is not problem for us because season 2 will end on noveber 6 so we have lots of time to win 5 games with each account. Diamond Team Spot : 100 Euro We prefer payment like that " You will give Firt 50 PSC. we will invite you to the team we...