Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Searching Platinum / Diamond Account.

Discussion on Searching Platinum / Diamond Account. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Searching Platinum / Diamond Account.

Hi guys,
I'm searching for an euw account with S2 Platinum or Diamond elo.
In S3 he should have 1850+/- elo.
I will give my Account -> details in skype.
And 25-50 psc.
Send me a pm when u have an account like this.

~Antrium

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling NA Platinum/Diamond Account All Pax Skins
02/14/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Platinum in two queues, Diamond in one. All pax skins. More information at League of Legends NA LOL Guide All Pax Skins Diamond Platinum 492010205979 | eBay Btw, you can use the code papasgift to get some rewards at papa johns if you spend over 12 dollars. you're welcome. bump for great pizza deals
Season 2 Diamond Season 3 Platinum Account For Sale
01/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
IP Available: 7331 Champions Owned: 101/109 Ahri Akali Alistar Amumu Anivia Annie Ashe
WTB [NA] Platinum/Diamond border account
01/01/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Account must be on NA and have plat or diamond border, doesnt matter which. Im not fussed about champs skins etc. Paypal only and if you have acc for sale, post/pm me. THANKS. anyone?
[Searching] Diamond>Plat NA Account
12/31/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 13 Replies
Hello. I am looking to buy a NA League account. Mine was recently perma banned and im looking buy a new one. Looking for mainly the diamond or plat border (Diamond>Plat) from s2. Not looking for anything fancy in terms of skins but i'm open to all offers. PS. Please post on this thread before adding or pming me. I'm only trading with people with a lot of rep and are trusted on this site as i have been scammed way too many times. Skype: cameron.aussem
[WTT / WTB] Diamond/Platinum EUW Account
11/22/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, i'm interested in buying or trading for anything a Diamond/Platinum EUW Account, don't care about skins, runes or champs. MP with your Skype so we can talk. Thanks!