Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTB]$100USD for Kitty Kat Katarina

Discussion on [WTB]$100USD for Kitty Kat Katarina within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTB]$100USD for Kitty Kat Katarina NA

I am looking for someone who is capable of making a support ticket to request a 2,000 vote thread in order to request a trade.

I am willing to give $100USD but (in RP; due to Riot won't allow skin transactions for money to be made)

Reason: I have been scammed recently and I do not want this to occur again so I want to make a safe transaction.

I will be charging my account $100USD if anyone is willing once you've gotten the following:

2,000 Upvote (Approved by Riot)
Kitty Katarina

You need to contact Riot before you make a 2,000 vote thread to confirm that Riot is willing to allow it, it has been done several times before.

I am not accepting accounts even with middlemen because LoL accounts are easily recoverable where money is not especially virtual transactions PP will just keep the money for themselves; has occurred several times for me.

Contact me on skype if you are willing to discuss: nyaatv
Old 01/16/2013, 18:22   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

By ebay ??
Old 01/16/2013, 18:24   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
By ebay ??
What do you mean by ebay? Have you read my thread?
Old 01/16/2013, 18:27   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Oh you want to trade with the system of LoL ?

With the upvotes right.
Old 01/16/2013, 19:55   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Oh you want to trade with the system of LoL ?

With the upvotes right.
Thats correct. That way the trade is safely transferred to my account.
Old 01/16/2013, 21:24   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I think the offer is over now man.. it ended the 31 december. So buy a normal kittycat acc
Old 01/16/2013, 21:49   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troxicways View Post
I think the offer is over now man.. it ended the 31 december. So buy a normal kittycat acc
Do you have any idea what your talking about? There was no offer. All you need to do is contact Riot claiming that you want to request a 2,000 vote trade, once you get the 2,000 upvote Riot then processes the trade so the $100 worth of RP will be transferred for the Kitty Katarina Skin.

Btw this is NA server.
Old 01/16/2013, 23:54   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by userCPU View Post
Do you have any idea what your talking about? There was no offer. All you need to do is contact Riot claiming that you want to request a 2,000 vote trade, once you get the 2,000 upvote Riot then processes the trade so the $100 worth of RP will be transferred for the Kitty Katarina Skin.

Btw this is NA server.
so you want to transfer skin from another account to yours, right?
if yes, so how is that possible.
Old 01/17/2013, 03:27   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by uffzy View Post
so you want to transfer skin from another account to yours, right?
if yes, so how is that possible.
Do you know about the 2,000 upvote request? Riot makes an exception to trade between accounts if you are able to get 2,000 people to upvote that thread discussing the trade.

The reason why I'm paying $100USD for a skin and specifically this "trading method" is because this is the safest transaction. Because Riot processes the trade.

Go check google: 2,000 upvote League Of Legends you will see several examples.
Old 01/17/2013, 08:34   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Riot does NOT do 2k upvote threads anymore, they ended it on Dec. 31st! Hippalus stated that he'd try make a skin trading system and he promised it'd be out some time this year
Old 01/20/2013, 02:25   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by unbreak221 View Post
Riot does NOT do 2k upvote threads anymore, they ended it on Dec. 31st! Hippalus stated that he'd try make a skin trading system and he promised it'd be out some time this year
Hopefully soon.

Hippalus canceled on Dec 31 so should be soon?