Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WT[B] S2 Diamond SQ on EUW

Discussion on WT[B] S2 Diamond SQ on EUW within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old 01/16/2013, 15:27   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by larskrause View Post
I said it was ELO boosting because you posted a thread to one, nice catch.

I'm pretty sure OP was confused if it was elo boosting or powerleveling, maybe I'm wrong maybe I'm not.

I'm not multiaccounting you like claim and everything you say doesn't including any backup with proof, so anything you say is bullshit unless you can proove it. Talked to OP and he told me he bought elo boost, so you're still the ****** here. You're so childish, butthurt huh?
This made my whole life dude. That proofs me that the OP is in the same team as you and guardsman bob ;D dude as i told to you im not a 50 iQ guy you can fool around. Why on earth would the OP want to buy elo boost if he was 2k elo s2? Well maybe because he wasnt 2k s2 ;D so one of you is 100% lying. Dude you are making your self look very untrustable. I dont even need to proof anything since the proofs are all already on this thread. @ Mods pls check the IP's of those guys and tell me if im wrong ;D thx.

so much hate just because i care of ppl getting scammed. ;D love it.
Old 01/16/2013, 17:38   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
xD
Old 01/18/2013, 01:30   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 120
The Black Market: 283/2/2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don't View Post
This made my whole life dude. That proofs me that the OP is in the same team as you and guardsman bob ;D dude as i told to you im not a 50 iQ guy you can fool around. Why on earth would the OP want to buy elo boost if he was 2k elo s2? Well maybe because he wasnt 2k s2 ;D so one of you is 100% lying. Dude you are making your self look very untrustable. I dont even need to proof anything since the proofs are all already on this thread. @ Mods pls check the IP's of those guys and tell me if im wrong ;D thx.

so much hate just because i care of ppl getting scammed. ;D love it.
Why don't you read what you type before posting it, I've read the post like 3 times still can't make any sense out of it - please correct me if I'm wrong, but you're basically saying he wouldn't buy elo boost because he was 2k elo season 2? Maybe he bought that account, or he bought elo boost back then but now realized it cheaper just to buy an entire new account instead of the boost, who knows? But your post is just literally retarded, you want our IPs checked? Fine, ask a mod or admin to do it, I will laugh at your fail face when you realize you were wrong. There are no proofs on this thead besides you making a fool of yourself because you have nothing to back you up. Good day.