Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB LoL account (unranked if possible or with good elo)

Discussion on WTB LoL account (unranked if possible or with good elo) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB LoL account (unranked if possible or with good elo)

Hello,

I just need a LoL EUW account. I can pay in PSC/Paypal.I would like a good account who has some runes for top/jungle/mid as some champions. If it's not unranked...just tell me the elo it has and everything it has.

PSC you should go first (i won't get scammed).We can MM if needed.

Pmme and tell me everything the account has so then we go into skype:johansonberg7
Old 01/11/2013, 21:47   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Elo is unranked
Old 01/11/2013, 21:48   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxyyy View Post

Elo is unranked

Price? Paypal?
Old 01/11/2013, 21:50   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Pn me with your price , and paysafecard is better but thinking about paypal

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Sell] Good NA account 30 level unranked
01/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
IP : 250 Champions : 52 Got full runes ad. Statistics - lolking.net Skins: Toy Soldier Gangplank Mafia Graves Ravager Nocturne Frosted Ezreal Dark Crystal Ryze.
Looking for an unranked account with some runes EU-W, I'm paying good.
08/16/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, I'm looking for an account which has some runes for start playing ranked games, but the 5v5 solo elo is untouched. I have 50€ for this, I'd rather accounts with decent runes and some skins. I will use middleman all casses, so only serious ppl. Skype : arathov EU West account
Unranked lvl 30 account
07/18/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I'm looking for a 30 euw account with some skins and champs , i don't care if the elo is low , i seeking skins and champs , i'm offering an unranked lvl 30 account 0 ranked games , add me in skype : adouim or pm me
[SELL] LVL30 | Good Champs | Nice Skins | CHEAP | UNRANKED
04/14/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Hey Guys, I'm back and want to sell you a really nice account for the normal or beginners at playing LoL. First I want to say that this account is not created by me i bought it a long time ago. The Facts 'bout the account: ~ EUW ~ LVL 30 ~ UNRANKED ELO --> NO ELO ~ 50 Champs --> most important champs are bought ~ 20 Skins --> Lion Dance Kog'Maw (Legendary), and mostly just 975 RP skins ~ 2 full rune pages
WTS lv30 NA unranked . With good champs
03/04/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hi the acc i am selling is lv 30 in Norht American server , has around 30 champions . IP 5k+ , RP 100 , Has Alistar and Tristana free Skins . I HAVE ONLY 1 GAME IN RANKED AND ITS VICTORY . I accept PAYPAL only . The Price is 25$