Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

S> Closed Beta EUNE 107 champs S1platS2dmndS3-1800s, 41 skins

Discussion on S> Closed Beta EUNE 107 champs S1platS2dmndS3-1800s, 41 skins within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
S> Closed Beta EUNE 107 champs S1platS2dmndS3-1800s, 41 skins

Aiyyo, sons. Selling an old LoL account (all the way from closed beta). It's obviously lvl 30, S1 platinum, S2 diamond and S3 in the late 1800s. It has King Rammus and UFO Corki, among other rare and non-rare skins.

The account is missing only two champions, Nami and Sejuani. And here are the skins for all the other champions (the ones I have skins for, anyway).

Alistar - Golden and Unchained
Brand - Zombie and Cryocore
Cho'gath - Nightmare
Corki - UFO
Fiora - Nightraven and Royal Guard
Gragas - Hillbilly
Janna - Victorious
Jarvan IV - Victorious
Kayle - Judgment
Lee Sin - Dragon Fist
Lulu - Bittersweet and Wicked
Malphite - Marble, Obsidian and Glacial
Nasus - Pharaoh
Nocturne - Ravager
Olaf - Pentakill
Pantheon - Full Metal
Rammus - King
Renekton - Bloodfury
Shen - Warlord and Frozen
Singed - Riot Squad
Sivir - PAX
Skarner - Sandscourge
Swain - Northern Front
Taric - Armor of the Fifth Age
Tristana - Riot Girl
Twisted Fate - Jack of Hearts
Udyr - Primal
Urgot - Battlecast
Warwick - Hyena and Feral
Wukong - Volcanic
Ziggs - Mad Scientist and Major
Zilean - Time Machine

I have 20 runepages and the following runes.

I know I should probably post a screenshot of the skins I own, but it's like 2 in the night. I'll upload it tomorrow.

I would like to hear out reasonable offers before negotiating and would very much like if the transaction was done by PayPal.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg epvp1.jpg (160.7 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg epvp2.jpg (401.0 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg epvp3.jpg (153.7 KB, 9 views)
Old 01/12/2013, 04:59   #2

Found out cropping all of the skins would take a lot more time 'cause I suck at Paint and I just can't bring myself to do it. Bumping either way.
Old 01/14/2013, 06:16   #3

Due to an amazingly low number of offers (lel) I'll just set the price to 200 Euros.
Old 01/14/2013, 09:04   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

regmail + welcome, support mail, rp transaction and everything you need to recover the account included? at a price of 120€+ you need such infos, else dont even try to sell.
Old 01/19/2013, 15:35   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don't View Post
regmail + welcome, support mail, rp transaction and everything you need to recover the account included? at a price of 120€+ you need such infos, else dont even try to sell.
I assume you expect me to list that email and my login details right here in the OP for everyone to see? Sounds radical, dude!