Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

2300+ NA Cheap Elo Boosting/Lessons

Discussion on 2300+ NA Cheap Elo Boosting/Lessons within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
2300+ NA Cheap Elo Boosting/Lessons

Introduction: Hello, just as my title states I am currently division boosting up to Diamond V. For Season 2 I managed to peak at 2300+ along with two smurfs at 2100+. I have done tons of platinum jobs with ease and I am currently working on 1-2 diamond jobs as well. I am a very capable booster.

Experience: I've been boosting ever since Season 2 and I currently work under a website that is specializing in elo boosting. Sadly, I cannot disclose this information. I have boosted 30+ accounts and I have customers on Skype and on ElitePvP who will vouch for me.

Pricing: This will be discussed on Skype. Once you give me your current and target division along with the league points then I can round up a cheap and fair price for you.
Pricing can be affected by:

1. Champ Pool
2. Special request like play AD or Mid only. Don't play certain champs and etc.
3. Prioritized boosting which means you want the account done ASAP. I offer this service if I am working on multiple accounts and you want me to boost your account first in a matter or day or two. I will charge more if this is what you are looking for.
4. Average LP gain/loss per game. If you have a low MMR (+5-9 LP per game) then I might have to charge you per game.

Quota: I am currently doing 2-3 jobs at the moment and I'm halfway done with them but once they are finished I will be clear at jobs and I will guarantee that you will have +1-3 games done daily as the minimum quota. Most days I will grind 5-15 games depending on my free time.

Why should I trust you?

If you're too lazy to go through each page to see my vouches then I will list each vouch on here.

Current vouches:

foodcarbs (1/11/2013):
"We did 3 duo games at 1550 - 1700ish bracket. He ADC'd and I supported him.. Won all 3 games and he easily carried the team. Really really cool guy, easy to talk to. Gave me some feedback while playing and after the games so I would recommend the coaching / lessons as well he is very knowledgeable. A+ Trusted, friendly and capable booster."

LT214life (1/12/2013):
"Duo'd 3 games with him really nice guy. Carried all 3 in the 1600-1700 range. Gave some positive feedback on how to improve. Would duo with again. Definitely a A+ for a very skilled player! Anyone looking for a boost or coaching etc look no further!"

Lunar Constant (2/24/2013):
"Quick and easy boosts! Went from Gold V to Gold II in practically around 15 hours. Very friendly and professional. Not to mention prices are extremely reasonable. Would definitely recommend his services."

hyperfisht (3/07/2013):
"played placement matches and got gold 1 and quick to complete service.
recommended."

IAMKJ (3/11/2013):
"This guy is trustworthy and one of the best people to go to for boosting and lessons. Not only does he works efficiently, he also does it effectively and wins all his games. If you are looking for some lessons or even a division boost. This is the man for you."

dennismck (3/13/2013):
"Really nice easy going guy, paid him for a few games/promotion games.
Really knew how to carry 4 players, highly recommend."

DoubleVision672 (3/14/2013):
"Just as dennismck, messaged him on skype, really nice guy, does his job well and at a very reasonable price."

DoubleVision672(returning customer) (3/21/2013):
"Did another job for platinum boost. Very nice,fast, and good guy. Prices are extremely reasonable, he adjusts to your LP gain instead of just a static $ per win, or $ per division. Definitely a great guy to new customers, and awesome person to returning customers. Only problem is his hours online. I like to spectate him, but it seems he got a really weird sleep schedule. Lulz"

msr13 (3/14/2013):
" Perfect
"This guy is not only a good guy, but is very professional and easy to work with. He won all of his games in a very efficient and timely matter giving me exactly what I paid for. I would recommend anyone thinking about getting a boost to follow through, you won't be disappointed. Pleasure doing business!"

Halopro49 (3/23/2013):

"Bump. pretty good booster would suggest"

Vanilla Truffle (3/26/2013

"Bump!
This guy is the man! Definitely safe to trust. Got my acc to where I wanted with no problem at all. Definitely would recommend. A+"

Dennismck 4/07/2013
"Speech-less Picture says it all. Gold 4-Gold 1
http://i918.photobucket.com/albums/ad26/ShatterdSoul007/Untitled2-1_zps750c7368.png"

msr13 4/13/2013
"This kid is incredible
I have used his service multiple times and he never fails to deliver. He is extremely nice and easy to work with. Here is an example of him winning 12 games in a row:https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/562654_10201126089940831_284354906_n.jpg"

kony123 5/09/2013

"play two games for me,

went huge as lux.
would recommend, terrific player.
http://i.imgur.com/bU6WQWf.jpg"

Hexidemic 5/23/2013

"Great service and very friendly on skype. Did a great job and got jot done quickly."

ego235 6/1/2013
"Lehonidas just finished boosting my account from Bronze I to Gold V, taking a total of 3 weeks. Dominated about 85% of the games played working with a duo queue partner. Extremely courteous and professional. I highly recommend this booster."

I have numerous customers who always tell me that they have been scammed, lied to, and etc. If you need me to show proof of my elo then I can do that for you on Skype. Secondly, I have customers on Skype that would be happy to vouch for me. If you still don't trust me I can do whatever it takes to prove that your account is in good hands. There is no reason for me to steal accounts because it does not benefit me in any way. I can show you screenshots of previous boosts that I've done on Skype since it'll be easier to show you there rather than here. I can also screen share Skype to show you my main's/smurf's elo or stream it for you just to show you that I am not lying. As a last resort. I can log onto numerous accounts that I am currently boosting to prove that you are in good hands.

Secondly, if you still feel uncomfortable then I will let you spectate any of my games on my smurf to show you that I'm not just some random scrub who is out for your money. I can even stream games for you just to show you my skill for collateral. Obviously, I will stream under a different name due to elo boosting being a bannable offense.

Payments: Paypal is preferred but if you have another way of doing payments then we can discuss this via Skype.

Requirements: It would be helpful if you have ADC or Mid Carries since those are the two roles I main. I also prefer 2-3 rune pages just for the ADC and AP role. If there are some problems with this I can sure we can work something out.

- I will most likely not be replying on this thread. If you are interested in my service then please give me an add on Skype and we can clear out any more questions you have.

I also do duo que and lessons. Duo que games are $8 per game and I do lessons for $10 an hour.

I charge $6 per game for placement matches until you hit 10 games total. Or whenever your rating starts to be visible.

P.S. No matter how old this thread my service will almost always be open. So please give it an add if you are interested.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/10/2013, 23:31   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Spoke on Skype, seems nice. I will be doing some games with him later to test service and will update asap
Old 01/10/2013, 23:50   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Post.
Old 01/11/2013, 01:36   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Talked with him, he will be doing a small boost for me as a test. Will report back with results.
Old 01/11/2013, 12:40   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Update:

We did 3 duo games at 1550 - 1700ish bracket. He ADC'd and I supported him.. Won all 3 games and he easily carried the team. Really really cool guy, easy to talk to. Gave me some feedback while playing and after the games so I would recommend the coaching / lessons as well he is very knowledgeable. A+ Trusted, friendly and capable booster.
Old 01/12/2013, 02:05   #6

Foodcarbs. Thanks for the input! I enjoyed playing those games with you. Anyhow, I am still looking for any clients who are interested in elo boosting and lessons. My schedule is free for next week and I should have lots of free time for the upcoming weekend. So please give me an add on Skype: ieonidas if you are interested.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/12/2013, 08:01   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Duo'd 3 games with him really nice guy. Carried all 3 in the 1600-1700 range. Gave some positive feedback on how to improve. Would duo with again. Definitely a A+ for a very skilled player! Anyone looking for a boost or coaching etc look no further!
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/15/2013, 11:43   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Free Bump
Old 01/17/2013, 17:00   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Bump, get this man some jobs for NA
Old 01/18/2013, 23:01   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Push
Old 01/30/2013, 22:04   #11

Bump

I managed to finish all my jobs. I'm currently free and open for any jobs at the moment.
Old 02/06/2013, 10:45   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

bump! trusted guy
Old 02/07/2013, 03:07   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

bump
Old 02/11/2013, 08:03   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

bump!
Old 02/11/2013, 16:06   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

bump

Tags
elo boost boosting