Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EU-NE Account 1900 ELO S3 Platinum S2 103 Champions 50 Skins !50 BUY OUT!

Discussion on EU-NE Account 1900 ELO S3 Platinum S2 103 Champions 50 Skins !50 BUY OUT! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EU-NE Account 1900 ELO S3 Platinum S2 103 Champions 50 Skins !50 BUY OUT!

Hello, as tittle shows I want to sell my EUNE account.
I am too busy with my west account so kinda out of playing on nordic so thats why I'm selling this.

Pic :

REMOVED

More info :

- 15 Rune page
- 103 Champion
- 50+ Skins
- Silver Kayle
- Mecha Kha'Zix
- Victorious Janna
- Victorious Jarvan
- Slay Belle Katarina
- Gatekeeper Galio

And many more...
- Nice amount of runes
- 1 Refound still open to use in shop

My skype is :hastaelfinalvamosreal_hu

Add me, Ask me... I can do it with middleman. PayPal only. 50€
Old 01/11/2013, 01:30   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by thuglifehomie View Post
Hello, as tittle shows I want to sell my EUNE account.
I am too busy with my west account so kinda out of playing on nordic so thats why I'm selling this.

Pic :

More info :

- 15 Rune page
- 103 Champion
- 50+ Skins
- Silver Kayle
- Mecha Kha'Zix
- Victorious Janna
- Victorious Jarvan
- Slay Belle Katarina
- Gatekeeper Galio

And many more...
- Nice amount of runes
- 1 Refound still open to use in shop

My skype is :hastaelfinalvamosreal_hu

Add me, Ask me... I can do it with middleman. PayPal only. 50€
you should remove that name ))
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Level 30 NA Account, Platinum Border S2, 96/108 Champions, 94 Skins, 11 Rune Pages
12/11/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello everyone, I am selling my level 30 League of Legends account on the North American servers. The account has 96/108 Champions, 94 skins, Platinum Border Season 2, 11 Rune Pages and 2 Legendaries. I will list off the skins here and I will also put a * before rare skins - Bloodmoon Akali, *Unchained Alistar, Golden Alistar, Sad Robot Amumu, Bird of Prey Anivia, Prom Queen Annie, Amethyst Ashe, Boom Boom Blitzcrank, Vandal Brand, *Zombie Brand, Arctic Warfare Caitlyn, Mythic Cassiopeia,...
WTS Platinum S1 Account, 50+ skins, 89 Champions, nearly all possible runes
12/05/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
LOL EU ACC 1900+ rating, PLATINUM , 75 CHAMPIONS, TRIUMPHANT RYZE SKIN+lots of others
09/18/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
The account is on the EU server, http://img856.imageshack.us/img856/6746/accprice. jpg It has 75 champions, listing those with skins!:: Alistar, (Unchained skin) Amumu, (Almost-Prom king skin) Annie, (Frostfire skin) Graves, (Hired gun skin) Hecarim (Blood knight skins, Reaper skin)
EUWEST High ELO 1900+, Platinum, Skins, Triumphant Ryze
05/11/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
League of Legends Account High ELO 1900+, Platinum, Skins, Lvl 30 | eBay You're bidding on a League of Legends account with 1913 elo, 80 of 97 Champions, more than 1300 normal wins, 3284 Influence points, 1 legendary skin (Triumphant Ryze, you need a tournament win to get him), 24 normal skins, 7 runepages and more than 50 complete T3 runestacks (9er normalrune- and 3er quintessencerunestacks). Its located on the EU-West sever and has never attracted negative attention, yet. The account has...
[WTS] S1 Platinum account, ~1900elo, 75 champions, 56 skins
04/11/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hi folks, In here for the second time to sell another account : League of legends EU account : S1 platinum ~1900elo 75 champions 56 skins | eBay I'm selling my account after two years of LoL. I have most champions (75/95), pretty much every rune you could need in competitive play, top elo rating : 19xx and is now at 189x. S1 platinum, over 1k UNSPENT RP, 6600 UNSPENT IP. Finally, I have (around) 350€ worth skins (56 skins at least - I may have skipped a few!). -----SKINS-----