Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling LVL 6 euNE WITH (Riot squad singed + Pax Sivir)

Discussion on Selling LVL 6 euNE WITH (Riot squad singed + Pax Sivir) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling LVL 6 euNE WITH (Riot squad singed + Pax Sivir)

Title says it all.

pictures can be proven, just cant be bothered putting them up right now unless there's a serious buyer.

I will not go first ! unless it's a very trusted member

Trusted Middleman can be used, yet you pay.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SELLING RARE SKINS - ( Pax Jax - Riot Singed - Pax Sivir - Riot Graves )
08/16/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 26 Replies
Hi i am selling some rare skin codes and i know scammers on that forum so i wont go first we can go with MM np or you will go first.All codes for different Servers so be carefull while reading. Total : 1 Pax Jax - 35 Euro ( For EU you can use that code only one side - WEST or EAST ) Total : 2 Riot Singed - 35 Euro ( For Both Side EU and NA ) Total : 4 Pax Sivir - 10 Euro ( 3 of them For EU you can use that code only one side - WEST or EAST 1 of them for NA ) Total : 4 Riot Graves -...
Selling Riot Squad Singed 25 Euro NA!!
01/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Title says it all, NA 25 euro Paypal, request a trade etc etc.! http://i.epvpimg.com/HEuhh.jpg http://i.epvpimg.com/V0v0h.jpg
[WTS]Riot Squad Singed [WTB]PAX SIVIR + JAX
01/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
So i want to sell 2x Riot squad singed one is avabile on all servers , and 1 its used on EUW by me, working on others server. - WTB pax sivir and pax jax avabile on euw server . PM me with your skype ! up up
[B] RIOT SQUAD SINGED EUNE
01/09/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey everyone, im looking for Riot SINGED skin which is useable on EUNE server, i'd like to pay with PSC for him. Everyone with offers can contact me here on PM or add me on my skype so we can talk more. Feel free to add me on skype: timetraveler90 :mofo:
!Sell! /Pax Sivir/Riot Squad Singed/K-9 Nasus/
12/17/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi guys today i want to sell my Codes for these 3 champions , the codes are available only on Eu West and North America , because they are used on Nordic & East Prices : All the stuff is at 15PSC negotiable , i DONT go first in any way , so dont pm me if u dont go first skype : leona.maria1 and specify who u are.! Thanks have a nice day