Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How can i receive payments if not psc or paypal?

Discussion on How can i receive payments if not psc or paypal? within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How can i receive payments if not psc or paypal?

Hello guys can anyone offer me a good payment method to receive money for boosting, because there is no psc in my country and my paypal got limited for buying a game in steam. Anyone have faced any paypal limitations by far? Maybe i can get some help and tips what to do?
Old 01/06/2013, 21:02   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Yep,for the paypal limitation I think u need to add a cart...
Old 01/06/2013, 21:11   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 5
The Black Market: 696/1/5
Moneybookers is an option.
Old 01/06/2013, 21:31   #4

But does people use moneybookers? Because paypal is such a scammers site... They freezed my money for 6 months and permanently limited my account for buying a game in steam and they also want to know more about where i am getting money...
Old 01/06/2013, 21:42   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

well, you could get money buy accepting amazoncards n ****, something like that.. else you could go over egold or moneybookers like the others said
Old 01/06/2013, 22:27   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

My Paypal :l
Old 01/06/2013, 22:36   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

why does your paypal have a limitation? try adding a card and/orbank acct/ssc.
Old 01/07/2013, 10:15   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Just make a new paypal account LOL.

I have like 3 cause it already caused problems like this:

Dear XXXX, Unfortunately, you've hit your initial PayPal sending limit of $5,990.00 USD. That's why your recent payment was declined. Your sending limit is the maximum amount of money you can send or use for purchases before you need to become Verified.

Btw, this happend after i took out my Bankaccount of paypal *sigh*